Alpha Diesel, Bogglegum, Soursaver, C99/Coco, h3ad method, (2) 1000w 5x5 tents

G

GOOROO

So glad to be back up and kickin!

specs

5x5 growlab's
1000w air cooled in each
lumatek dimmable ballasts

Coco(used 2 bags of canna coco to 1 bag or roots organics soiless mix)
using h3ads method of 6ml/9ml of GH micro/bloom per gallon.
you can find his thread in the stickies under growing in coco coir

lots of strains going to be running through here.
Starting with a run of some of my favorites and then onto my new BOG gear, with a following run of more BOG gear!!!:xmastree:
I'll leave you all with some pictures that tell the story a bit better.
THis is gonna be popin of sooooooon

just flipped into flower

this is gonna be one full tent

first run of bog gear

wallyduck c99 freebies
Bog's boggle gum
Bog's Sour Lifesaver
next run will be BMR and sour bubble
I CANT WAIT

well actually yes I can

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Looking good! I'll be watching your grow diary...
May not comment too much, but I'll be watching...
Peace and Love

Bulldog11

Veteran
This thread will be great for me. I will be growing a fair amount of those strains as soon as I get my room back up. Is the Alpha Diesel Rez genetics? Soon I will be growing Sour Bubble, Sour lifesaver, Grape Punch, and Bog Bubble, all from BOG. Then I will also be growing Killer Queen Redux from Dutchgrown and Rez plus a couple more Rez gear as soon as his drop happens. So this thread will be very informative to me.

My chair is pulled up and waiting for the magic to happen. Good luck and happy farming.:watchplant:

Edit: could you tell us where you got the strains from the first tent shown? What is the SB6? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

rooted

killer cuts man, and your thumb is obviously as green as your lush garden

i've always been a huge 'wreck fan...crossed with herijuana? should be nuts!

peace :wave:

G

GOOROO

These thread will be great for me. I will be growing a fair amount of those strains as soon as I get my room back up. Is the Alpha Diesel Rez genetics? Soon I will be growing Sour Bubble, Sour lifesaver, Grape Punch, and Bog Bubble, all from BOG. Then I will also be growing Killer Queen Redux from Dutchgrown and Rez plus a couple more Rez gear as soon as his drop happens. So this thread will be very informative to me.

My chair is pulled up and waiting for the magic to happen. Good luck and happy farming.:watchplant:

Edit: could you tell us where you got the strains from the first tent shown? What is the SB6? Thanks in advance.
sb6 is a blueberry x whitewidow
nice man, sounds like you got some killer gene's too!

killer cuts man, and your thumb is obviously as green as your lush garden

i've always been a huge 'wreck fan...crossed with herijuana? should be nuts!

peace :wave:

thanks!! yea the wreck is one of my fav's. I haven't seen the herijuana cross yet but I'm Really exited to see it. Some friends said that they have seen finished meds at local dispensaries

Looking great man!!! I have a few Sour Lifesaver running myself.

Happy Holidays.

WFF

nice we will def have to compare!:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree:

G

GOOROO

well today is day 9 of flower!!!!

woooohoo
Things are looking awesome in here! The girls are still stretching a bit. I trimmed of all lower growth on day 7 and the stretch started to slow.
NO PROBLEMS!! yay. prefect plants yet again.

and in here I have started pulling out males and so far have 2 confimed c99 males! which could end up being a good thing. they will be grown out at a different location so that I can see how they preform and flower and possibly collect pollen if they happen to be worthy.the c99 are quite vigorous growers. strong branchy uniform plants. hoping for a pineapple and tropfruit pheno keepers!

all the BOG gear is taking its sweet ass time showing sex. So far I have to say that I really don't like the growth characteristics of these strains. Super slow veg, minimal branching and huge ass leaves. I have tried to ask BOG about his strains preference as to topping/training, and pruning because it seems these giant thick leaves are covering all branches. any input??

also they are most def root bound but I really don't want to re-pot them until they show sex??

M

mrred

what day of flower? those indica stains stop growing roots after a while, i wouldnt stop a flowering plants, during veg it might of helps to tie it sideways after about 5 inches talll

thegonz1

Nice!

Nice!

Nice work making all 9 plants the same size. Your canopy is lookin great, especially having 4 different strains in there.

How long did you veg the AD, TW/H, SB6, and SK/BB plants?

Are those trays sitting on the bottom of the tent? Where do they drain?

Thanks for sharing!

:watchplant: