What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Along came a Spyder

canned abyss1

Veteran
Some expecting mothers around 55 days. :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Forgive me if you answered this, but are you going to auction any beans off or even see if some shops will carry these beans?

Looks like they are getting very stable, I think the previous generation looked like they had more resin. But they were outdoors then, from the looks of things.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Forgive me if you answered this, but are you going to auction any beans off or even see if some shops will carry these beans?

Looks like they are getting very stable, I think the previous generation looked like they had more resin. But they were outdoors then, from the looks of things.

I may release them in the future but for now they are still under development.

The F5's are more resinous than the F4's but the F5's are only around 55 days in the pix whereas the F4's were around 70 days in the pix. The F5's have far more resin on the large fan leaves than the F4's had around 55 days. Over the next couple of weeks they will really pack on the resin.

aaah, I didn't read the flowering times. The auto flowering plants do flower longer, deceptively I would of thought that they flower normal to sooner. Great choice for the cross, but how come you didn't chose another auto flower such as masterlow, blue streak or the other brands out there?

I have my eye on some subcool beans myself, agent orange and querkle; I think he is a very interesting breeder myself (hack or not). Personally, all breeders are hacks somewhat, but he seems to make a final product that is better than what he started with. Good prices too.

Keep up the good work, I might pick on a pack in the event that you do let some go.

canned abyss1

Veteran
aaah, I didn't read the flowering times. The auto flowering plants do flower longer, deceptively I would of thought that they flower normal to sooner. Great choice for the cross, but how come you didn't chose another auto flower such as masterlow, blue streak or the other brands out there?

I have my eye on some subcool beans myself, agent orange and querkle; I think he is a very interesting breeder myself (hack or not). Personally, all breeders are hacks somewhat, but he seems to make a final product that is better than what he started with. Good prices too.

Keep up the good work, I might pick on a pack in the event that you do let some go.

Thanks for the compliments.

Actually they don't flower any longer if you consider the 2 to 3 week veg time, a 70 to 75 day plant from seed minus 14 to 21 days of veg time gives it around 7 to 8 weeks of flowering time.

The reason I used Lowryder for the cross is because it is what I had to work with, and I used Sputnik 2.0 for its extreme potency and heady, psychedelic type of high.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Gorgeous looking plants, are these also around the 18 inch mark or are they a little taller?

Thank you,
They range from about 18 to 26 inches with a few that are about 14 inches, but I believe those were stunted from nute burn because I didn't realize Miracle Grow brand perlite is not inert, and unfortunately that is all anyone seems to carry now.

Dödsknark

Chiming in with the bravos. Those are looking wicked. I will keep my eyes on this and will defo pick up a pack if/when they are made available.

Great job!

Man canned if pics make a man this antsy about buying seeds, I can only imagine what the freaking bag appeal does for the finished product. LOL

canned abyss1

Veteran
Here are some that were finishing up, I think they are around 86 days. They wouldn't normally go that long but they had seeds developing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's some dried pix

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

canned abyss1

Veteran
The age of these is unknown, the date wasn't written down. They were grown off to the side for something a little extra under a few 23w cfl's and finished up under a 400w mh for the last couple of weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The runt

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts