What's new

ALL TIME FAVORITE STRAIN / JOINT

motaloca

SKUNK number 1 - what is the closest you have come to finding dem tastes again

I've had some Sensi Seeds nr1 one that came close , when growing in the mid 90's.
I haven't had the chance to try a lot seed company strains lately as i live in south east asia, now. I want to try the chemdog lines. I've read about a rotten meat pheno there
Weed here is nice spicy or fruity earthy but not as dank as the skunk we smoked back in the 80's.
Have friend bringing some seeds and hopefully some Flying dutchman the pure I doubt I will find that pheno again.

S

sparkjumper

Columbian gold about 1974,the only erb I've ever smoked that after a joint between 4 produced visual color hallucinations complete with colorful trails and patterns,too similar to mescaline or lsd.Unbelievable actually couldv'e been my young teen years contributing but there was something diferent about many strains back then.I cant come close to it with quality grown indoor pot,well I havent in 10 years anyway

trouble

Veteran
Columbian gold about 1974,the only erb I've ever smoked that after a joint between 4 produced visual color hallucinations complete with colorful trails and patterns,too similar to mescaline or lsd.Unbelievable actually couldv'e been my young teen years contributing but there was something diferent about many strains back then.I cant come close to it with quality grown indoor pot,well I havent in 10 years anyway

Something did seem different about the weed back then.

In the mid-to-late 60's, we use to get some Thai & Cambodian weed that would make objects appear to melt, bend, and look wavey. A joint was like a mild, clean, LSD trip.

I miss the old C-Bo Gold/Red, Oro, Punta Roja, Santa Martha, and Hawiian from the Puna region, Ohia Forrest, and the slopes of Mauna Loa. I enjoyed the high & taste more than any of the hybrids of today.

It's kind of like your mothers home-made Gumbo. Regardless of how good others Gumbo may be, it never taste as good as moms.

j6p

Those wonderful tripweeds of the 70's - Cambodian, Colombian, Thai.
cant come close to it with quality grown indoor pot,well I havent in 10 years anyway
Probably the equatorial sun and natural habitat imparts those special qualities that indoor grows under HID can't match. I've never had any African Landrace Sativas, e.g. indigenous grown in Nigeria. Wonder how they compare to good Colombian? Just a thought.

Nowadays - Mandala#1, Haze, S.A.G.E.