What's new

ALL ACCESS PASS

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Been vaping the Lavender pheno #1 for a day or two now. It was wet at first but now it's dried enough to get a better sense of the taste and potency. As far as yield is concerned: it's hard to assess. I had started flowering her at a very small size as compared to the other Lavender which shot up to massive heights. I've been picking off the smaller pieces and not weighing them, but I've got about a 1/4 dry weight off this little lollipop. I've got a bigger one flowering now, but she's still lanky comparitively. Between this run and the next I'll make a determination about keeping this pheno.
Right off the bat: it's a "dreamy" strain. Everything slows a bit and you tend to drift off into your thoughts. Immediately the Eagle's song: Peaceful Easy Feeling comes to mind while puffing this strain. The vape absolutely has hints of lavender/floral taste with a tinge of pineapple. If the yield was there, this would IMO be a keeper strain. It's hard to rationalize it however if her monster sized sister puts out equivalently tasty nugs. The only drawback for the other pheno is that it's still flowering. It's no 60 day strain...more like 74.
I'll reserve judgement for later. Right now I'm just enjoying a new flavor that I've been looking forward to for awhile.

accessndx

Veteran
Update on that Lavender phenotype #1 taste: It's developing more into a "rose-water" flavor. Floral, pleasant and smooth. Something about it reminds me of that Casey Jones BB brought up to Cella's. Had 2 bags coming into work this a.m., and I'm Kazaamed!!!

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Good luck on that spot there cellard.

Looking like a nice spot.

Stay safe and high.
..........HYDRO.........

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:......f.u.c.k you guys for not making me understand just how strong Os budder was...LMAO.

I will give a lil more detail later, but we ate it at 3 pm YESTERDAY...and I am still feeling it. I was F.U.C.K.E.D up at around 7pm, yup...even yacked, decided to go for a drive, bad call...lol. So I spent an hour outside my car in a deserted kmart parking lot...lmao.
All I can say, is it felt like the most intense thing ever. Worse than a few opiates at once IMHO...Scared the shit outta me.
K+++++++ to Outkastt for making me have an experience like no other, AND...a new found respect for THC....lmao. I have NEVER felt like that, and am soooooooo glad this wasnt a get together, cause I looked like a straight up NOOB...lol
All in all, it made for a great time, and I guess that I shouldnt have eyeballed such a large chunk. It was a good hamburger size helping of budder, and me being the big balls swinging dick, said "fuck it! Lets 3 split the whole thing...make sure we feel it".....
Well.....we did alright! I thought one of you said to take a tblsp each.....so I did....WRONG!!!!!!!:abduct:

good vibes

C

cellardweller

:nono:
rule #1: NO DRIVING ON THE BUDDER!!
but I'm glad you had fun anyway!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOOOOOOOOL
1tsp if i don't have to watch the kids
.5 - 3/4 if i have requirements that day
:abduct: LOOOL dangerous stuff huh brah :yes:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit man....LOL. Guys, I guess since I did a TABLESPOON at one shot....jeee-bus...
I swear there were5-6grams of shrooms or something in there...lol. Man, I STILL am not feeling right. I wanna know how much O sent. Cause the 3 of us did ALL of it...LMAO:laughing: I might have even done more than a tablespoon...
gooooood times...thanks again O for the new found respect of THC....
good vibes

:laughing: damn WT... I have a feeling when I get mine, it'll last me a friggin year, I'm such a light weight... Glad you made it through in one piece though :D good times :joint:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude....be EEEEASY when ya do FH!!!....lol. Im not sure how much I ate, but it was definitely tooooo much...lol. Still not quite right yet..
good vibes

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
This budder sounds like serious bizness... I know that the only time I've had to sit down for a spell and collect myself on THC was after I ate a 2nd 2" square of brownie that my old 'guy' used to make. He got his herb - as good as you see pictured on ICMag - straight from local growers and they'd give him bags of trim as part of the whole deal. (I was just one of his 'sling 2oz a week' guys.) We'd go over and party a lot and he made his brownies often enough. But this one was different.

I did a lot of acid and shrooms back then, and I have to say reality was sufficiently warped by the brownies that I may as well have been on one, or both. I have no idea what the dosage per brownie was, though, or what exactly went into the butter. Sounds like you all have a regular supply of this 'double-check that your feet are still attached' budder. I'm jealous. :D

-s

accessndx

Veteran
LOL WT! I'm sure I talked alot about how strong that budder was!!! LMAO!!!!!
Well, nothing's a better teacher than experience my friend. If you got a whole "cake" from O, a 3rd is alot more than a tablespoon. You may have had alot more than that...but honestly it wouldn't have mattered. Anything over 1 tbsp. for someone that's never had O's budder is superbly over the top. You would have been F.U.C.K.E.D. regardless....LOLOLOLOLOL.
I'll reaffirm it right here: O's budder is medicinal quality stuff. No joke. It's great for patients in extreme hyper-pain and discomfort. It's great to stimulate an appetite. You want to eat everything that's not nailed down. You're straight up messed up for hours if not days. Thankfully I can enjoy it for reasons other than pain, discomfort, nausea, etc.
The first few times you do it, it's some of the most intense THC experiences you can have. You can and do develop a bit of a tolerance, but then you can move up beyond a tsp...
I can't say enough good things about O and TOH's budder. You just need to approach it with a bit of reverence and awe.

accessndx

Veteran
Lavender Phenotype #1 Dry Shots

Lavender Phenotype #1 Dry Shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What this gal lacks in weight, she more than makes up for in potency and taste. I've been vaping this beauty for a few days now...even took a few bingers of her. At first I thought she tasted a bit like pineapple and flowers. Now she has a very floral bouquet and has a very distinctive taste of "rose-water". The first couple of hits get you dreamy and makes you want to sit back in your favorite recliner or couch. It grabs you by your head with an unmistakeable fogginess that evolves into a heavy eye-lidded body calm. I had eaten a tsp of O's budder the day before...and if this strain get get me satisfactorily high after all that concentrated THC goodness....it speaks volumes about its' potency.

I've also been tasting her sister which was MARKEDLY larger. I may not be able to make a fair assessment yet, because I started vaping that one right off the bat...freshly wet. I did wait at least 3-4 days of drying to taste the strain pictured above, and now it's fully dry. Not sure how the quality of the vape or taste would be affected since this gal was so tasty right off the stem.
I've got ALOT more of one than the other. This gal only weighed in at about 1/4 z dry weight. The other that's currently drying is gonna be alot more than that....it filled up 3 clothes hangers, as opposed to this one little lollipop.
Good news; I'm gonna run everything at least 1 more time.

Bad news; I'm having ongoing issues with the EZ-cloner. I purchased a new pump a week or so ago. It's different than the original pump, and it coupled differently than I expected. The long and the short of it is that the water dispersal top is situated much higher than it had in the past. I'm not sure if it's still o.k., it seems as if it's getting everything sprinkled and covered in water continuously. This pump may in fact be running a bit hotter. That may account for the things BB described in having his EZ-cloner issues. Since this is my first experience with this pump, we'll see. Worst possible case scenario: I purchase another one outright and get it going from scratch.
I can't have strains dying off like flies trying to put off legs.​

Old Soul

Veteran
Really nice description bro! Do you mind if I send you samples of my buds so you can do a smoke report for me, cause I suck at them. lol Sorry to hear about the cloner issues, seems like there has been a lot of people having problems this year. Are you getting any cuts to root?
peace

accessndx

Veteran
OS: You can send me any weed you want brotha!!! LOL. I'd be happy to do any smoke reports for anyone! I just got this cloner up and running last week, so it's a bit early to tell if the cuts are just having a hard time (they were in the fridge for 2 weeks also), or if it's the pump itself. I've been using an EZ-Cloner for a long stretch of time now without incident. But me and my laziness left the plants in there way longer than advised...I guess it put a strain on the last pump with all the roots. So I decided to replace it. The rest is just injection molded plastic....no moving parts....
So I cobbled the old and the new stuff together. The strange thing is this new fangled pump. Back when BB got his EZ-Cloner, he had trouble figuring it all out because the pump was different than I had described to him. He had experienced some issues with cloning right from the get-go with it....now I'm thinking it may be related to the pump.
I'm gonna go by the local hydro place and pick up a whole new one, as well as some cal-mag. I'll see if the new one puts the stuff back on track. I certainly don't want to lose any of my existing strains....and definitely don't want these new babies to tank.
In the interim...I think I'l go have a few bags o' vapor!

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn AX! Guess Soma may get some love from the f.a.m!...lol:respect: Tight work homie!
good vibes

C

cellardweller

yo access, thats crazy gorgeous man!!
and the report is..is.. well, lets just say I can taste it from there!
:respect:
K+
:friends:

Latest posts

Latest posts