What's new

alijah's lil outdoor grow '08!

G

:wave:
Hello everyone!
I think the time is now!:smile: So i decided to start my new thread here in a peaceful atm and full of kind people! yeah!!! :wave:
Next i wanna thanks for the great seeds support this year. Thanks Esbe! and everyone who showed me a heart of gold!:smile:You guys rocking this section!!!

Ok. Back to the main point...I started with 20 plants(indoors) in the first run...It was mix of few kinds...
The main plan was to sex em and remove males...Some random pics...

16863crackedseedsz.jpg

16863conopy.jpg

16863little.jpg

16863dcxerocdp-.jpg

16863edog.jpg

16863gap.jpg

16863purpleprincess.jpg

16863fromifriend.jpg

16863taspinky.jpg

16863purpleprincess.jpg

16863all.jpg

I ended up with 10 females...4 i gave my good friend who has Sclerosis multiplex and it works very well for him...will help to care about them...

For now, my six ladies are under CFLs backing to reveg with 18/6. Ready to go in two days...:D
dcxeroc/dp
purple princess
g.a.p
pinkyxtas/eroc/dp
early durban
erdpurt (pure)

16863ladiesfirst.jpg

This Friday im gonna free them out in my prepared holes. In the same plot annually. Im gonna catch the longest days so im sure they will adopt very well.

Ok thats was a lil introduction:smile:, about next run will write later...
16863sunsetsss.jpg
see you!:wave:

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
happy to share to a guy like you dude. best wishes for the season!

Ganja Smile

heya friend :)

I hold my thumbs of your grow hehehe
GoodLuck bro :) i zeby polska byla zielensza

pozdro600 jak by to tede powiedzial buehehe

G

Yo Alijah :wave:
It's great to see finaly your thread here.
I'm sure that 6 girls are in good hands and will give you back all the love you give them now. But it's about the future. Now I wish you happy growing my friend. Keep us updated...

pozdro1410 (jak to ja czasem mówię :D)

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi alijah - I've always loved your shots of Poland in the nature lovers thread so was happy to see you've got a little diary going on. I hope they go well for you. :wave:

G

Thanks guys for such a good words! Really appreciate it!:yes:

o.k! i promise to show my second run...so here it is!:smile:non sexed plants:

from this i will take the best males to make few crosses...beans will know their pleace...:wave:
durban
g.a.p
afgxeroc/dp
dcxeroc/dp
easy sativa x ?
tas/pinkyxeroc/dp
purtxeroc/dp

:D

some massive update...:smile: hope you dont mind...:wink:
16863new-med.jpg

16863Obrazek1-med.jpg

16863IMG_0665nbv-med.jpg

16863IMG_0663mmmgh-med.jpg

16863IMG_0661m-med.jpg

16863IMG_0656wwq-med.jpg

16863IMG_0656ww-med.jpg

16863IMG_0654cxbnnjmg-med.jpg

16863IMG_0650dddds-med.jpg

16863IMG_0647dd-med.jpg

16863IMG_0646ttt-med.jpg

16863IMG_0644rterte-med.jpg

lets get together!:smile:
16863caloscccc-med.jpg

As you see they are wating to be free and im little bit late, but i dont want such a big monsters!:smile:

Will update how they will do outside...

If you read this also visite polish grow section!:D

click:

Last edited:
G

This weekend was very busy for me...but everything went well!
All the plants know their new home now! :smile: Will not post a lot of pics couse they are looking and doing the same in this grow stage.
The weather was great in two days!When i put them outside was raining at night...Hope they will adopt well. I gave them some extra food and im prayin for keeping them away from animals and slugs... Next week i will see how they are doing... thats the Guerilla style!!!:woohoo:

16863dfdfs.jpg

Best vibes for everyone whos checking this thread! :wave:
16863marcosssss.jpg

16863macrossssss-med.jpg

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
couldnt miss out on stoppin by and sayin a big hello to you alijah, hope you and the family is well, and best wishes goin out on your season. peace brotha!

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
Looking good so far :yes: Putting a couple of plants into the earth myself in a couple of days, just waiting for the warmest time for smooth transfer. Good luck out there! :D

C

curts1

Hi,

Nice pics, very nice plants! When did you start your grow?

Cheers,

C1

G

hey everyone!:D

first i wanna thanks for all great and kind words from all of you! You are making me to do it better and better again...Some true inspiration!!!:wave:

ok, but i have some bad news here...guys!!!
Today my heart broke up...Im feeling so sorry that the 'show' propably is over...
Today i visit my wild spots...the last and the youngest seedlings were there...yes... i said...'were'...
After 50kms of trip in teh one way, with a big smile in my face i wanted to know how the lils are doing...Mother nature freaked me out...From 14 seedlings only 2 are doing fine...non sexed...(durban and purtxeroc/dp)
In the other spot all was fuked up!!!!!!!!!!! Everything!!!!!!!!!!!! i got there 12 youngest, all died......................The soil around was dig up...IM SURE!!! the boars had fun killing my plants and enjoing the fresh soil!!!
as i said my heart is broken...:(

the plants that survived: look at the cut to the right of plant...:(slug?
16863tragedy.jpg

16863tragedy1.jpg

The third spot...3 ladies (G.A.P, Purple princess, and DeepchunkxEroc/dp)are doing fine...after one week of transplantation to soil didt grow so much...Hope they will get better...i gave them some extra food and prayin to Jah keep them safe from the wild...sorry no pics...
Im TOO DOWN...and whats more its too late start again...:(:violin:

i end up with 5 plants.
Thanks again for the interest guys but everythings fuked up... sorry
Thats my worst season ever...

Last edited:

i'mbacc

Bro surely it'll be ok with what you have the skies may make your ruins a fortune...peace be unto you and youts

G

Hey Alijah my friend :wave: There are really sad news you gave as above... Your plants were sooo nice, healthy and ready to explode in their grow... I know the pain you feel wright now from my own. I feel it with you bro...

That is also good lesson for me. It is always better to transplant babes earlier to the wild. There is always enough time later, when things are going bad, to start again and again.

About your winter stash... Don't give up! Maybe you should start something AF? there is still plenty of time for LowRyders or something. Unfortunately my lowryders seeds are not ready yet so I can not help you with them but I belive somebody can do it... Or start again with big number of any regular strains. Plants will be small but you will still have some harvest in the fall...

Last edited: