What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AliGee Seed Collective pics

aligee

Veteran
so when did you harvest the fruitloops aligee?
what lat were these grown at.....

This was my friends farm harvested at different weeks starting the first weeks of October, San Joaquin Valley, in central Cali, not sure of what lat. these are indica Dom so anywhere from 8 weeks on, depending on environment and farmers preference!

yahooman

Attachments

• fire99outy1.jpg
    fire99outy1.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 13
  • fire99outy2.jpg
    fire99outy2.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 14

aligee

Veteran
SFV OG pollinated with FPOG pollen(aliens cut)

Starfighter F1 pollinated with FPOG pollen(aliens cut)

aligee

Veteran
Starfighter x FPOG for the win, should be some super fire man
Yes indeed
how about a full plant shot aligee. can't really tell much from 1 bud
sorry but no full plant shots, I'll see if my partner has a full plant shot just for you!
Hey Aligee what's the effects like from the breeders cut?
Indica type high, sweet sugar milky cereal taste smell from beginning to end of a joint! Unique as can be I've never sampled anything like it!

90days

I bought a pack of flinstones awhile back and was wondering if you could share some info on it. I havent been able to really find any feed back online. Id love to hear about the flavor profile as well as her growth traits.

ilikekush

I picked up some ali gee cookies and i was wondering if you developed them and if i could get some more information about the strain.

ilikekush

i picked up ali gee cookies seeds not flowers. i'm mostly curious if theres any out of the ordinary lineage, what to expect from them in yield and potency.

GodZson

Soo excited about the Statfighter f1 X fruity pebbles (bc).. Posting up some shots when she's ready to show.. Keep up the good work

RulaTone

Veteran
you must spread some reputation before givin it to aligee again!!
nice crosses , will be made available??

Latest posts

Latest posts