What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AliGee Seed Collective pics

U

useless.gardens

firedog , mini me pheno , one & done
picture.php

Hey Aligee good to see you here bro - Hey I grab3d a pack a few years back from that other place called Aligee's Cookies- was just about to pop them , what is the lineage on that one?

Cheers !
Jj

aligee

Veteran
Hey Aligee good to see you here bro - Hey I grab3d a pack a few years back from that other place called Aligee's Cookies- was just about to pop them , what is the lineage on that one?

Cheers !
Jj

Whats up , that one would be forum gsc x sourbubble

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
hey there aligee- in week 9 of growing your fruitloops. had 5/5 germination. 4 of the plants are fairly tall with golf ball sized nugs. several have shorter internodes so its just nug on nug action. 1 plant is shorter, has more indica leaning leaves and christmas tree shaped buds. don't know much about fruity pebbles or the other strain that makes up fruitloops but any backround info would be helpful. and i still have 5 seeds for next grow- woohoo!!

U

useless.gardens

sweet. got one pheno i really like!! glad its female.
thanks for the timely response.

selected from the first pack of firedog :

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts