What's new

ALIENS??

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
rock hard budz tons of frost not much stretch lol sounds like lvpk dom to me .... lvpk is a great breeder everycross i seen her in lvpkxnev lvpkxsour and others had many many great phenos from both ends ....

Prodigygrower

Veteran
there is no lvpk in the original aliendawg the alien kush is alien tech x lvpk the original alien crosses made by obs used the alien tech since the originals alien kush is used not alien tech big difference.

215 User

Alien Reunion- Cannobi Genetics

Alien O.G. x Alien Dawg =50% Alien genes tested @28 % THC

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
there is no lvpk in the original aliendawg the alien kush is alien tech x lvpk the original alien crosses made by obs used the alien tech since the originals alien kush is used not alien tech big difference.

not sure if this is towards me or not. as i quoted someone talking about alien kush, when i was talking about aliendawg f1.
I was just stating how from what i have seen the Alien side of things makes things better for growing, but not necessarily better smoking

guy fawkes

Veteran
Alien Reunion- Cannobi Genetics

Alien O.G. x Alien Dawg =50% Alien genes tested @28 % THC

I know thc figures can be misleading but damm.. BOOM! thats a heavyweight by anyones standard.
ive just bout a few packs of nice potent sativas and looking for taste of cali's finest for my next seed purchace..or as close as in seed form, few og's few chems few aliens's.
ive grown for about 12 years now ashamed to say i always shunned the USA/CAN strains untiill recently when i bought a pack of ogiesel and LOVED it and not stopped researching them since so excuse me if i clog up the board with questions:biggrin:
cheers for the input fellas:thank you:

TreFarmer

I have run and bred with Aliendog f³... gifted 100s of beans of 5-7 crosses cause of the overpriced hype!
great tool yes, Cannob's gear unfounded, unfactual?? I ran 5 plants 4 Area 91 and 1 (cherry marker pheno) Alien Reunion. The reunion is good, but I found one pheno in the Area 91 that was so potent 1-2 rips I was tossed! And for hours. Mind you, I have a pretty good tolerance.
Alien genes seem to rob the donors of their flavor/smell by encrusting the buds with trichs. I don't like the smoke much as a whole but that one pheno IS what it should be plus a bit.
My. 02¢ try it but save your money! All Alien crosses are similar!! Cannobi, Evolution, Garden of Dreams etc. All have similar gear for ½ or less of 'Alien Genetics'. And they treat their peeps with respect... from day 1.. Cannot say that about Mr. ALIEN.

OBSOUL33T is the originator Alien just stole the name and pulled his cosmic wool over the Cannamunity....

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
now i dont know for sure, but im pretty sure obsoul33t has given his blessing/permission for alien to breed with his gear. I almost remember them posting that they were gonna release some of obsoul33t's work

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
I have run and bred with Aliendog f³... gifted 100s of beans of 5-7 crosses cause of the overpriced hype!
great tool yes, Cannob's gear unfounded, unfactual?? I ran 5 plants 4 Area 91 and 1 (cherry marker pheno) Alien Reunion. The reunion is good, but I found one pheno in the Area 91 that was so potent 1-2 rips I was tossed! And for hours. Mind you, I have a pretty good tolerance.
Alien genes seem to rob the donors of their flavor/smell by encrusting the buds with trichs. I don't like the smoke much as a whole but that one pheno IS what it should be plus a bit.
My. 02¢ try it but save your money! All Alien crosses are similar!! Cannobi, Evolution, Garden of Dreams etc. All have similar gear for ½ or less of 'Alien Genetics'. And they treat their peeps with respect... from day 1.. Cannot say that about Mr. ALIEN.

OBSOUL33T is the originator Alien just stole the name and pulled his cosmic wool over the Cannamunity....

Wow.. gotta love it when hacks trash talk other hacks, or "hack" another hack's line. LoL what comedy. Alien Genetics is just Swerve with more overpriced hype. Cannobi seems like a nice guy but his gear aint legit. His Chem91 aint even the SkunkVa cut.. fugg outta here with this garbage. And Garden of Dreams?? The one's who said Chem4 was sativa? lol GOOOOOOOD one:biggrin: ya know if ur gonna promote something why not have it be something WORTH buying? Or discussing here at IC?

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
im not a fan of either swerve or Alien, but they definitely arent the same person. I know people have met them both

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Not that I really believe Alien = Swerve, could care less actually, it's just that I wouldn't be surprised if that was true. So much comedy in the seed business.. and btw I may have mistaken Garden of Dreams with Sin City, another joke of a vendor that new growers ought to steer clear of. You know when someone believes Chem4 is sativa.. they're either a noob or smoke some good crack, lol either way its not somebody you'd wanna purchase seeds from.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ok i gotcha.. Alien definitely is the 'new' swerve. in a way.

I just know many people on here have posted they believe they are the same person.

garden of dreams/schwoop is another person cashing in on the alien craze. Its just ridiculous the amount of untested alien crosses people are putting out.
I guess there is a big demand for alien genetics, but with all this market saturation maybe the demand/hype will die down... Or maybe once more people get to growing them they will see how much the alien dominates everything it touches like you mentioned

TreFarmer

Wow.. gotta love it when hacks trash talk other hacks, or "hack" another hack's line. LoL what comedy. Alien Genetics is just Swerve with more overpriced hype. Cannobi seems like a nice guy but his gear aint legit. His Chem91 aint even the SkunkVa cut.. fugg outta here with this garbage. And Garden of Dreams?? The one's who said Chem4 was sativa? lol GOOOOOOOD one:biggrin: ya know if ur gonna promote something why not have it be something WORTH buying? Or discussing here at IC?
Did you just call me a hack? What a sweet sentiment! You must be friends with logic at the duderanch.