What's new

ALIENS??

kid606

picture.php

picture.php

i'd like to see more alien (invasion) pics and don't wanna know what you think about swerve and all the dudes..it's about the plant..cmon

greetings from far away
:rasta:

kid606

hey :tiphat:

heres the sour aliens at 61 days..had few thripse and spidermites in the last run but couldn't spray the plants because they were already flowering. the alien invasion i posted earlier was in the same run. got some predator mites though. they helped somewhat to prevent major damage. still i'm very satisfied about how the buds turned out.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
beautiful plant, super frosty. Looks a lot like a diesel on roids, bet there is some serious power in there

sorry to hear about the infestation

darn bugs

Well it seems yhe alien kush used in crosses really passes traits.

I got some lemon alien dawgs and some starfighters that I'm going to be doing a project with if they are worth it.

I also got some fire og bx which has alien kush in it and strawberry alien kush,alien fire from dankhouse

D

DJXXPLATINUM

Just grabbed these.. hope to find something worthy!!!View Image

SUP ALIGEE..THOSE ARE KILLAS...I HIT THE BADDEST ALIENDAWG PHENO WITH OG ALIEN CALI CONNECT DUST, THEN RAN 25 OF THE CROSS AND PICKD A NICE MOMMA...ALIEN GENETICS ARE KILLN IT TOO...THEIR PICS ARE JUS MOUTHWATERING...I HAVE TAHOE ALIEN AND ALIEN HALLUCINATION GOIN.....WAS GIFTED THE ALIENS..THANKS PG....DJ

Yes the Tahoe alien does look mouthwatering and so do a couple other strains he have. I might have to grab a pack of those and napalm og:)

hey :tiphat:

heres the sour aliens at 61 days..had few thripse and spidermites in the last run but couldn't spray the plants because they were already flowering. the alien invasion i posted earlier was in the same run. got some predator mites though. they helped somewhat to prevent major damage. still i'm very satisfied about how the buds turned out.

View Image View Image View Image
View Image

yeah man i had a sour alien pheno just like that.. i loved it. it really was like a super duper sour diesel on roids for real.. fat ass crystaled out foxtail buds.. loved it.. it just threw a few nanners real late and loved pm.

i got a few phenos of alien grenades (sweet & sour d x alien tahoe) going to try to find something similar but its not nearly as fire.. still bomb with a good smell. but that sour alien was something special. one strain from swerve that i really dug.. i guess it was cuz that aj's sour d was so bomb.

ima try a few of aliens other gear tho like ewok and see how they stack against the other alien lines like swerves and raskals.

swerves alien og was nothing special. a few awesome phenos but thats it.. hopefully aliens tahoe alien is better.

I don't know how different they could be the same exact genetics were/are being used. So you will prob end up with similar plants as they both have the Tahoe cut and obs gave both of them f1s to play with.

I don't know how different they could be the same exact genetics were/are being used. So you will prob end up with similar plants as they both have the Tahoe cut and obs gave both of them f1s to play with.

thats what i was kind of thinking but the aj sour d is what makes the big difference, i dont know shit about sweet & sour diesel but i imagine its dank. from the alien grenades it seems like a decent yielding funky ass strain but a lot different then the aj cut of sour d. i was hoping the tahoe that alien added would make it better then swerves sour alien but it didnt. ima have to say that aj's sour d cut is one of the superior sour cuts with those foxtaily frosty buds. and swerves sour alien is aj sour d x alien kush so no tahoe in that one.. just tahoe in his alien og. and i thought swerve had the alien kush f2? i dunno.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
try alien's tahoe alien imop thats how alien og should be that strain is crazy fire and done at 63 days epic also the lemon aliendawg and crash helmet (socal master kush x tahoe alien) are pretty bad ass as well aliens gear is chronic .

No problem D I know your gonna kill it with that alien gear.

Well I got some lemon alien dawgs and I was gifted some starfighters from a good reliable source so I will see if this guys stuff is chron!

I have to say the pictures of some of his gear is lovely and makes you want to try his stuff I give him that.. I look forward to trying the crash helmet og and his Tahoe alien f2 or napalm og.

Latest posts

Latest posts