What's new

Alien Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Hempy's down under ass... Yo SubRob all that shit looks the bomb. Man you Cali cats are lucky. Sp many fuckin strains. Man I'd have to have a warehouse out there. Man someone get some of that Alien shit out in the Northeast. Pa to be specific... And Alien Kush that name is classic... Why do some members just look to talk shit and spew the hate. Man brush them haters off and stomp em out like roaches... we need that Alien shit out East someone show some love in the name of the Ganja Gods!!! lol

D

Dalaihempy

Fuck Hempy's down under ass... Yo SubRob all that shit looks the bomb. Man you Cali cats are lucky. Sp many fuckin strains. Man I'd have to have a warehouse out there. Man someone get some of that Alien shit out in the Northeast. Pa to be specific... And Alien Kush that name is classic... Why do some members just look to talk shit and spew the hate. Man brush them haters off and stomp em out like roaches... we need that Alien shit out East someone show some love in the name of the Ganja Gods!!! lol

CherChezLaGhost id like to see you try it you be in for a fucken rude shoke trust me amigo ow and happy new years heres to a happy healthy a bull shit free 2010 so lets drop the hype.

H

hulkbogan

Because he hasn't smoked it or any of the other elites he bashes
he even admitted it. Everything he's arguing about is based on hearsay
from his friend who supposedly grew it.

It's not even worth carrying on, your opinion is meaningless if you haven't
tried any of the plants your knocking.

Grizz

Veteran
Unfortuatly I have to agree with hemppie on a few things, I hate the elite name or prase, and people do need to grow more seeds and look for these so called new elites, but his blasting of the og kushes and bubba and other cali strains is absurd.

as the alien strain obs has breed and developed I havent a clue yet. but one thing I can tell from being around here when obs was still posting is he knows good smoke, if he says it is good it is probably great or god forbid elite. another thing i have noticed is sub rob is in the middle of everything good. if he says a strain is worth keeping you better try to get it somewhere. JW

SativaChongBong

Yeah subrob, I would have to agree that the Tahoe was my favorite OG in the stable and the most potent as well.

Don't say shit until you have smoked some Real OG and have some REAL Input on the Subject. :elf:

g.d.p and tahoe is what i also have in my stable. i used to drive an hour to go cop an 1/8 of the tahoe. till the club ran out. now i just gotta grow my own. you gotta appreciate what gdp does... my all time fav. i choose gdp over og's. and please don't tell me og's are indicas... you can say it's a hybrid but not an indica. balance that smoke out with the gdp.

I have seen chemical space alien x o.g. space dog, but I was being abducted at the time hence I have no photos as they taken all my belongings and clothes etc... It is coloured red, yellow, blue and greed and glows in the dark, they told me that it can cause transendent thoughts and is 50% thc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts