What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alien Bosses/ Mamas from Milky Way Galaxy :D

G

guest 77721

Woah, thats pretty freaky!!! I've had lucid dreams but nothing like that.

I've read from a number of sources now that the next evolutionary step in our development will be for space flight and interplanetary travel.

Many people like ourselves experience space themed dreams all the time. I've read sci-fi books since childhood and watched all the space movies and tv shows.

Is it because we are exposed to so much media and this is now in our culture that we have space dreams?

Is it because our collective consciousness is preparing us for space travel and living on alien worlds?

believe it or not..i have been contacted in my dreams by a grey or greys..mostly pertaining to the subject of lucid dreaming. i have straight up had lucid dreams end and go into a fog/haze, wherein i was instructed not to do the damaging things i was doing whilst in my lucid dream state. feel free to PM me for details on these instructions as i will not share them publicly...

G

guest 77721

I do have one re-occurring dream ever since childhood. I'm on a grassy hill and in the sky there are flying formations of spaceships in numerous designs and sizes. They all are going in one direction for what seems to be hours and I'm just laying on this hillside watching them pass by.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I call 'em like I sees 'em.......

you're new name is now Hufferman, step away from the glue magoo, I sense you've come unhinged.

mrcreosote

Veteran
More buckets of batshittery from hubbleman.

Sure does a lot of yakkin for someone who can't reveal his 'secrets of the universe'.

Hubbleman

Veteran
Im sorry mrcreosote that you feel that way.

To you its batshiterry, to everybody else - true nature of the universe :pointlaug:

mrcreosote

Veteran
I like turtles!

Just for you Anti...

Young Turtles

url

Old Turtles

url

Turtles all the way down.
biggrin.gif

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how many times is special k gonna be allowed back?
he is as easy to spot as herpes on a shaved snatch!

G

guest 77721

Ok so which one on this rogues gallery are the Cherubim that you've been talking to?

Who's the Boss or Mama?

I'm a bit out of touch. I've only heard of Grays or Reptillizoids.

Our planet is swiftly pressing into photon band and a new higher dimension. It is my duty to spread arkane know how to my Icmag bothers and sisters.

Cherubim delivers a channelled, "visionary" painting!

We will be seeing a lot of these in the new 2012 era!

View Image

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Your still posting this shit hubbleman, have you grown some weed.yet? or have you just been taking acid all this time lol.;)

W

Womble

you need to get to know the difference between the self-interested intruders i.e sirian anunnaki, zeta grey-rigelian from the benevolent guardians i.e zionite,rhanthunkeana...........gotta raise your frequency and prepare for changes earthlings! lol ;)