What's new

Alert! Rapist Trick

808kahumai

THIS IS REAL FOLKS! This was sent to me. PLEASE READ AND COPY AND PASTE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. Rapist trickPlease take heed and be careful when by yourself DAY OR NIGHT, please just be SAFE THAN SORRY.Be sure every woman is aware of this M.O. Share it with your wife and daughters. Know what money you are carrying... This was the first I have heard of ascheme like this..... I wanted to pass it along. Be safe! Criminals are coming up with craftier, less threatening methods of attack, so we have to be extra cautious. Read on... I live in Alexandria VA but I often work in Lafayette , LAstaying with friends when I'm there. As you know from America 's Most Wanted TV program, as well as the news media, there is a serial killer in the Lafayette area. I just want to let you know about an 'incident' that happened to me a few weeks ago, and could have been deadly. At first I didn't go to the police or anyone with it because I didn't realize how serious this encounter was. But since I work in a jail and I told a few people about it, it wasn't long before I was paraded into Internal Affairs to tell them my story. It was approximately 5:15 a.m. in Opelousas La. I had stayed with a friend there and was on my way to work. I stopped at the Exxon/Blimpie Pie station to get gas. I got $10 gas and a Diet Coke. I took into the store two $5 bills and one $1 bill (just enough to get my stuff). As I pulled away from the store, a man approached my truck from the back side of the store (an unlit area). He was an 'approachable-looking' man (clean cut, clean shaven, dressed well, etc). He walked up to my window and knocked.. Since I'm very paranoid and 'always looking for the rapist or killer,' I didn't open the window. I just asked what he wanted. He raised a $5 bill to my window and said, 'You dropped this.' Since I knew I had gone into the store with a certain amount of money, I knew I didn't drop it. When I told him it wasn't mine, he began hitting the window and door, screaming at me to open my door, and insisting that I had dropped the money! At that point, I just drove away as fast as I could.After talking to the Internal Affairs Department and describing the man I saw, and the way he escalated from calm and polite to angry and volatile...it was determined that I could have possibly encountered the serial killer myself. Up to this point, it had been unclear as to how he had gained access to his victims, since there has been no evidence of forced entry into victim's homes, cars, etc. And the fact that he has been attacking in the daytime, when women are less likely to have their guard up, means he is pretty BOLD. So think about it...what gesture is nicer than returning money to someone that dropped it????? How many times would you have opened your window (or door) to get your money and say thank you... because if the person is kind enough to return something to you, then he can't really be a threat....can he???? Please be cautious! This might not have been the serial killer... but anyone that gets that angry over someone not accepting money from them can't have honorable intentions. The most important thing to note is that his reaction was NOT WHAT I EXPECTED! A total surprise! But what might have happened if I had opened my door? I shudder to think!Forward this to everyone you know...maybe they can be as fortunate as I was!P.S. Ladies, really DO forward this to EVERYONE you know.. Even if this man wasn't a serial killer, he looked nice, he seemed polite, he was apparently doing an act of kindness, but HE WAS NOT A NICE PERSON!!!Men, send it to all the women in your life.

808kahumai

p.s. I did not write the alert posted. It was sent to me via email along with many other names. I do not live any where near Lafayette. There are some crazy sick people out there. Be safe!

basilfarmer

If you want to prevent being murdered/raped get a bump proof deadbolt, and if you dont feel comfortable / are not trained with a properly locked up/responsibly carried handgun, at least have a large can of bear spray and a 6 cell mag light that will work as a flashlight, blinding device and bone crushing bat within reach in your house. Outside of the house: Fox Mean green spray

dcell6_black.jpg
hhhhhhhhhhhh.gif
BC111878300.jpg

Its surprising how fast you can bump an average household lock. Look it up on you tube. and dont believe the pushy hick at the hardware. If it doesnt say "bump proof' then its not.

D

DogBoy

If in the UK you need to be aware of a law called instant arming. It works like this, if you have a weapon near your person and you come under attack it's actually illegal to use that weapon to defend yourself as you have premeditated the retaliation. What you need to do is carry a tool kit that has a tire iron in. As this product actually belongs in the car you are more than welcome to defend yourself with it, if you are carry a baseball bat etc. however you cannot use that to defend yourself. In short, dont arm yourself with weapons in the UK, use household objects or workmans tools. this way you will save yourself the heart ache of being charged yourself and deny your local police an easy admin detection.

That said the best defence in these situations is to lock, then start the car and drive at the fucker, rest assured he'll soon fuck off once he sees your not some patsy who will roll over.

Dont fall foul of our stupid laws and dont let your significant other be at risk either!

C

Classyathome

SPAM - and really old, bad, completely bogus...

Geez - makes me pine for Yummybud threads...

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
If in the UK you need to be aware of a law called instant arming. It works like this, if you have a weapon near your person and you come under attack it's actually illegal to use that weapon to defend yourself as you have premeditated the retaliation. What you need to do is carry a tool kit that has a tire iron in. As this product actually belongs in the car you are more than welcome to defend yourself with it, if you are carry a baseball bat etc. however you cannot use that to defend yourself. In short, dont arm yourself with weapons in the UK, use household objects or workmans tools. this way you will save yourself the heart ache of being charged yourself and deny your local police an easy admin detection.

That said the best defence in these situations is to lock, then start the car and drive at the fucker, rest assured he'll soon fuck off once he sees your not some patsy who will roll over.

Dont fall foul of our stupid laws and dont let your significant other be at risk either!

I just pack a ninja with me.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
It is legal to have a rubber hammer on the front seat.... to hammer out dents. Not sure if my fondue "eye" fork on the visor is legal,, but it is staying.
H

808kahumai

Spooky.

What's your relationship with this Penitentiary Guard?

I have no idea who this guard is. My nanny sent it to me. I have never been in prison. There were about 15 other people that recieved the same message. I don't know anyone in that state. So, anyone trying to find me can take that state off the list.

808kahumai

I am sorry that most of you don't take the message seriously. It is important to be careful and safe. It is a good reminder even if it isn't true. I feel sorry for anyone that tries to hurt me or my children. I won't kill them, but they will wish they were dead. And, I won't be going to the cops. Have a nice day!

G

Greyskull

i like the bear spray.... stops a charging bear at 30fr.
good stuff.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran

Man, and I thought we had STUPID laws here in the states!

basilfarmer

self defense laws are getting stupid everywhere my friend.

maybe soon we'll have to sneak off and buy seat belts on the black market? lmao

btw, a flashlight is not a premeditated weapon in your car, even though the cops know a metal 6 cell maglight is just a bat by any other name lol

and the bulb can be upgraded to put out enormously bright light, there goes the bad guys vision

M

manwithnoname

holy shit

i always give people their $ back if i see them drop it. guess i better be ready to get sprayed by bear deterrent, beat with a tire iron, flashlighted, and run down by their car.

screw that, i'm keeping their money from now on :moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts