What's new

Alegria

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
your work is outstanding bro! that plant looks so well finished. dreaming bro!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks bro :wave:

As promised i harvested the alegria tonight....................now that was a fun harvest.:

have a nice one

icetoker

satyr

Shit toker.......virkelig smukt og appetitvækkende...... Den alegria.....hmhm.....cutcut.......

Syntes også du var væk længe med alegria troede egentlig den var nærmest glemt, men 23 dages flush er jo også en slags tid må man sige......

Ser ud som det rene mønstergrow må man sige....

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
as always ice toker you provide the goods....buds and photos are so awesome...give us that smoke report as soon as you can

i smoked alegria and mako haze in Dampkring...with many others this year....was so wasted I forgot who and where I am....just loved it....now I know what a retard feels like

I really like kiwi seeds company...they have such a good vibe about them...next year will visit their grow shop also

In the future I will definately grow alegria, mako haze, kiwi skunk, milky way, 2 pounder and white island......and then maybe the rest....I think they have the perfect assortment of seeds.....for any kind of weed lover....and kiwi skunk....15 seeds 25 euro...how can you go wrong with that?

G

guest5703

Great work there icetoker, she looks like shell be some fucking awesome smoke!!!! Super flushed, perfect!

K

kallenavndk

Damn it Toker thats some Mighty fine buds i say GOOOD JOB VIKING.

Latest posts

Latest posts