What's new

Alec Baldwin to be charged with involuntary manslaughter over “Rust” death

gypsyeyes

Another example of the two-tiered justice system. Everyone knows re: gun safety that you check any gun you put in your hand esp. when it is handed to you. Like parachute packing or scuba diving you are responsible for your gear. And for this loser who has been an advocate for gun control (yet makes his money using guns) and should have practiced the number one rule in gun safety along with that phony spanish wife of his, well…karma is a bitch glass houses and all.

Hasch

learning and laughing
You're generalizing about Americans. And many countries have governments that are Shitter than ours.
Why are you going off on a "tangent" now?

I am saying this to me obssive seeming advocation for loos(er) gun laws in the US has no logical arguments to back it up.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Why are you going off on a "tangent" now?

I am saying this to me obssive seeming advocation for loos(er) gun laws in the US has no logical arguments to back it up.
What tangent? That was one sentence. But if my sentence IS a tangent, then why NOT now? Should I come back tomorrow?

Hasch

learning and laughing
That is the tangent I was referring to:
You're generalizing about Americans. And many countries have governments that are Shitter than ours.

I never said those things and if you have the impression that is my "message" here please reread what I posted.

I'm trying to say this:
am saying this to me obssive seeming advocation for loos(er) gun laws in the US has no logical arguments to back it up.

Hasch

learning and laughing
Thank you for making me aware.

I assume you get what I was trying to say.

By the way, you were right,I am starting to generalize when saying the Americans.
Sorry about that.
Guess I was swept up in my emotions.

That's is all from me on this topic here.

All the best 👍🏼

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
woke minded bs……..leave emotions at front door……
4A5C0C6D-A46D-4FB6-8707-AABB90904507.jpeg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
It's a little different.

We're going to defend Tokyo against Godzilla using jet fighters.
We're going to defend Tokyo against Godzilla using slingshots.

Are they REALLY the same?
jesus... everything i said was in jest.... i don't have a slingshot , tho i do have a chainsaw... bottom line is i DON"T LIKE GUNS... is that so hard to understand???

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You have been showed evidence to the contrary but I assume that you don't care about reading it or relinquishing your obsession with Chicago.

Three Berries

You have been showed evidence to the contrary but I assume that you don't care about reading it or relinquishing your obsession with Chicago.
You haven't shown anything about my county. And Chitcago is a major Illinois problem . Which makes it a a major US probem. Because we are runing on Federal tax dollars. Thank you very much.

But I'll stop using Chitcago and start using Any Dem Run Urban Blighted Area. Shortened to ADRUBA just for you!!!!!!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
jesus... everything i said was in jest.... i don't have a slingshot , tho i do have a chainsaw... bottom line is i DON"T LIKE GUNS... is that so hard to understand???
in some ways this is part of the issue, some people are just not comfortable around firearms
those who grew up around guns know how to handle them safely and are not part of the problem, but they should still be blamed when ever some idiot gets his hands on a gun? and hurts someone innocent
guns arent the problem; how about making gun crime a serious offence? and let people own whatever they want to use how they see fit
/most gun owners will never shoot at a person or misuse their weapon
but i guess im guilty until proven innocent, next time a bear is beating down your door or a pack of wolf are eating you dog, run out there with a rolling pin ans see how far that gets you
in most places gun owners are not these fools you hear about but normal everyday people
i like how you would not shoot someone but would cut them up with a chain saw?1
savage

/i am not trying to harsh you my man, just pointing out a different point of view my friend

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts