What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Album photo quality

theJointedOne

Veteran
I went into my albums and looked at old pictures. I have had stored in there for sometime, I'm wondering why the quality is so low? Last time I looked at these a few years ago on here all the photos in the albums were high-quality now when you look at them, they're extremely blurry and low pixel. I'm wondering if there's any way someone can help me with this and if the original quality is still around or lost forever? Thank you.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I noticed the same thing. When we flipped over to this new forum the pixels changed. I don't know what anyone can do about it at this point with the new software. You have some super photos and that's for sure. I can see why they mean so much to you. Maybe someone else has something that can help you.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The pic quality was reduced after the SW upgrade. The album module on the old site was awesome. I miss that a lot.