What's new

albert walker.........

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
the Albert Walker APE has is the DagoWalker... Its still and amazing strain, and well worth a grow. At the very least its definitely worth smoking, lol. Not sure why you stated you dont want to grow any more OG, as the AW and DagoWalker have nothing to do with OG

the Albert Walker APE has is the DagoWalker... Its still and amazing strain, and well worth a grow. At the very least its definitely worth smoking, lol. Not sure why you stated you dont want to grow any more OG, as the AW and DagoWalker have nothing to do with OG

Thanks for the confirmation... Not the news I wanted to hear; but better to know ahead of time. Would you know if the effects are similar between the Dago and Albert? I'm more looking for effect, my back no longer cares what the name of the strain is :) The Albert Walker I sampled had a slightly fruity, sweet, and anther smell I a friend and I couldn't place, in hindsight that smell may have been of garlic? It also had a slight earthy aftertaste like a good OG, but not as strong in flavor.

As for the mention of not wanting to grow OG, what I was trying to say is that I have been growing and have access to some of the OG's, and I love it don't get me wrong; but I would love to grow something with the medicinal effects of Albert Walker...

I'm not looking for a commercial strain or anything like that; I'm searching for a strain that will leave me feeling happy, relaxed, and generally in the mood to do something; despite the intense pain I have to live with.
I must be different than most in that the typical heavy Indica does not provide the pain relief I am in need of. For some reason, the strains which leave me smiling and relaxed, with an overall feeling of well-being along with slightly heightened senses generally seem to provide what I call functional pain relief, at least for me. SSH is an example of another strain which has given me what I wanted, but I was never able to find a mother that was like the sample that did the trick...

I have a pack of Rez's original SSSDH I just popped along with a pack of Mosca's Sonic Fly; so I am not desperate... I was just hoping I could get lucky and find one of my dream strains in clone form to grow while I search through the seeds I just started.

I feel weird having a 4k room sitting empty and ready to run; just add clones. Normally I am struggling to have the rooms ready in time. I currently have access to plenty of stains and clones in general; but I don't want to waste anymore electricity growing the strains of the month that always leave me wanting more in terms of personal medicinal effects... I need to save my money for the actual medicine...

thanks for the insight

Albert walker hybrids

Albert walker hybrids

The catpiss crossed to the albertwalker is only one of the bunch I got. I also passed out some flo x albertwalker clones To buds locally. thankyouverymuchthadocta

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
got something a few days ago labeled Alice Walker

I think maybe it is mislabled? I found no info on Alice Walker connected to marijuana.

has a very unique smell and flavor. I have never had the AW, but a friend has and we are watching football tomorrow, so I'll see