What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Albert Walker hybrids

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm defo going to try a Albert walker cross .. I wish someone would do an S1 seedlot

hugo23

Walker Sours

Walker Sours

Archive Seeds Walker Sours is Schrooomy420's Original Diesel x #32 (Albert Walker x Manic). nice strain with pure diesel smell and taste, very similar to Sour Diesel IBL. I don't know Albert Walker so I can't say if there are any AW traits in this cross.

Croissant

I like Albert walker a lot. It reminds me in many ways of the old school orange skunk clone except more potent with a more well rounded stone. It has a happy buzzy quality to the high like the orange skunk and the loud scent is distinct, layered and complex like the high. It has this old school kind bud quality to it not present in most modern hybrids. I always thought it would make an excellent cross to bubblegum or yumboldt or an old school 80's style outdoor pure indica norcal kind bud strain with lemony terps.

The scent is like somewhere between tangerine, turpentine, and coriander. It tickles your nose hairs and is very loud.

Last edited:

Grojak

Archive did a AW32 (think it was Albert x Arcata TW) he took that and hit a bunch of clones... I hold Flo x AW32

krood

Could be wrong but im pretty sure the 3-2 was an albert walker backcross with a Strain called manic. From the bx he chose a male (32) i think he called magic johnson or something like that.

Grojak

Could be wrong but im pretty sure the 3-2 was an albert walker backcross with a Strain called manic. From the bx he chose a male (32) i think he called magic johnson or something like that.

You're probably right man I really understood the male lol

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You make the Albert walker sound so so good ...Mr french pastery dude. I like your style

So what's the deal with the hoo har between Albert walker and dago

Aota1

We have Walker Kush at my shop right now in flower form. That's one of RD's. I'd like to see a better example of it honestly. It's nice but that's it

Croissant

You make the Albert walker sound so so good ...Mr french pastery dude. I like your style

So what's the deal with the hoo har between Albert walker and dago

It is supposedly a different cut of some other strain. I have never tried it though so I can't compare them.

Most of the truly top tier Sativa's that can be found these days in dispensaries are the ones I already mentioned in my first post but these days are jack herer hybrids. J1, jack herer, fuck there's a few more I can't remember then name now. The Santa Cruz cut of jack herer x green crack is one of the best. There's a kick ass lemon skunk cut floating around norcal and a cross of it to sourd that is really good too.

That is the thing though these are select cuts. And this is where the trend is for pheno hunting these days.

I used to know people that pheno hunted all the best seeds of the 90's and 2000's and these cuts would float around. But around 2004-2006 everything became sourd, bubbakush, GDP,green crack,afgoo, ogkush. Not that these strains arnt good its just a bottleneckingof genetics and a lot of amazing cuts seemed to loose thwir place to these new "it" strains that fetched a higher price becauae of the name. Clone banks just stopped carrying those other clones and now it is random people that hold them that are the only ones that can keep them from being lost forever.

Also the old cuts of white widow that are airy, super crystally and just have this acrid Citrus ammonia smell. That stuff is insane potent and I'd put it against any ogkush. It felt horrible though IMO and I literally couldn't give it away once someone tried it.