What's new

Alaskan Ice

Green lung

Veteran
Greenhouse seeds Alaskan Ice 07' drop

picture.php

picture.php

DnKNg5

It's referred to as foxtailing and I believe it is genetic but can also be brought out by environmental conditions. Try a search, there are a few threads on the topic.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That foxtailing looks amazing. Alot of people dont like foxtailing and say the bud loses density etc but I think it really give the bud alot of character. I love the way extreme foxtailing and stacked calyxes look.

blotter

experienced this wonderful greenhouse strain in 07/08, so I'm guessing the ones i grew out were in the same batch as yours, green. Two phenos grew like yours. The other three were more indica dominant, with denser buds, yet still had a bit of the foxtail. They were all great, but the ones that stretched seemed to have more of a rushing, yet at the same time, cerebral high. Beautiful smoke that seems like a dream at this point after not having it for almost three years.

On a bike ride while filling up my water bottle a teenage kid waiting for the fountain commented on how stoned i looked. I threw him a joint of AI and told him it was plenty enough for him and all his friends. Ran into the kid at a much later date, he remembered me and couldn't believe how lifted the group got off the joint - it made sense to me, 20+ % thc levels, organic homegrown etc

i grew out a few strains in my first grow, but this was the first one i tested because it dried and cured a bit faster. i'll never forget the that first bowl, sitting over a cliff where trains pass by - truly a great moment. will also not soon forget putting almost 10 grams into edibles and dropping a couple tabs on a gulf coast island only accessible by boat or plane - or in my case, a kayak. i saw god that night, the swimming stars, everything.

sorry for the nostalgia, that picture brought me back to a much different point in my life, i hope to run into this strain somewhere down the line. great pics, green

it looks exactly like my sour alien pheno which is sour diesel dom so it looks a lot like that real sour d that foxtails.

and that fag riot is selling a strain called clockwork orange that hes hyping up all crazy and claims its an insane pheno from this alaskan ice.

Green lung

Veteran
Even though this run was N heavy it did give more pronounced fox tailing, She does look alot like sour D. I've never grown Sour d but the smell on this alaskan ice fits too. I have some rez sour d I was planning on popping and crossing with AI.

AI smoke is all around very powerful, I feel like it is my most powerful strain I run

Extreme foxtailing from excess N, normally she does grow like sour d with those pretty bud formations, it is just more pronounced in this example
picture.php

Adrift

Veteran
my first thought was, damn.. this has the sticky icky sour d look forsure!
seems like you found a nice one , and i hope you cherish her! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts