What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK99 from Joey Weed Seeds...

OutOfStep

Wow, Joey Weed, there's a name I haven't seen in years. My very first grow was his NL x C99. Still some of the best I've grown damn near 20 years later.

Plants look great. Def following. I had really wanted the Ak99 but it was out of stock at the time I ordered from Heaven's Stairway.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I grew JW's Blue Widow many, many years ago but remember it well. :tiphat:

....... unfortunately the AK47 x C99 poster has guested himself. :tumbleweed:

...CR500AF...

Nothing better, then really good Hash...:)

Love my oil, but melty real good dry sift Hash has is it own world.

Last edited:

Skunkenstein

I was running Ak/99 when this post was Original..I always loved Sunnysides pix..this cross would really Ring your Bell..high lasted about 2.5hrs, it would put Sparkling stars with trails in your mind..very good Smoke! I gave the last seeds I had to a Friend who loved this plant..don't know if he ever grew or not? Plant needed alotta support, trim work was exceptionally tedious..just going down memory lane..

RobertFripp

Ive been thinking about ordering 4-5 packs of Joey Weed AK47, but have been wondering if Customs has been finding very many orders coming from Canada to the USA. The Joey Weed AK47 is pre2000 AK47. I have a killer pheno of pre2000 AK47, and it will totally rip your head off. It smells like strong skunky floral cat piss. It has a floral anise seed taste.... 1 small bud will stink up your whole house. It will defeat any carbon filter. A buddy of mine got a 1/4lb from me had last year and put it in his refrigerator, in the crisper, and you could smell it outside 75 feet away. His wife wasnt happy as she doesnt smoke, and thinks it smells like cat piss. He eventually double bagged it, put it in a couple containers of Tupperware Tupperware, in both sides of the crisper and put 4 large boxes of Baking Soda in the fridge to control the smell. And box one in each crisper. It worked.

I wanted to get the Joey Weed, and find a good male or 3, and make some seeds with a clone of this mother plant. Also maybe find another killer female or 2.

I have 15 of the Jaws Cherry AK47 going right now outside. Theyre very vigorous so far. Theyre only 3 weeks old.

Any info on Customs Seizures coming into USA from Canada? Ive bought seeds from Seed Depot in the past, and always got my seeds, but have heard Customs have ben intercepting seeds sent from Canada.