What's new

AK48/PC-Grow/soil and organic/92W CFL

appiccicoso

Hi guys, I want to show my 1st indoor run in a pc case under CFL. The strain is AK-48 from Nirvana seeds, I started with 3 plants and after sexing I took the single female that I had and I transformed her in a bonsai. Then I cut 2 clones and after the roots I put them in a unique 7 liters pot under a grid 'cause I want to do a scrog. This is the situation after 10 days

I tried to fill the screen and at the day 16 I switched to 12/12. Now babies are in the first week of flowering, I'm trying to reduce stretching with 2 lamps 6400K and 2 2700K (only for 2 weeks). I use biobizz biogrow for veg and biomagno fioritura for bloom. Today I fertilize with 1 ml/l of biogrow and 0,2 ml/l of biomagno. I also use bio molasses of sugar cane.

and this is a detail

For other pictures or informations you can look my italian thread (link is in my signature), and sorry for my scholastic english, I never write in this language :)
Thanks for attention, I hope you'll like my micro adventure.
Peace

appiccicoso

looks good!
Thanks Secrecy, I hope in a lot of fat and frosty buds. This is the first attempt, with the second I want to add a N0rth3rn l1ghts clone. But we can talk about this in two months. :biggrin:
Thanks also for adding reputation, your threads has been very useful for me! Initial project provided a 70W HPS like yours, but at the end I opted for CFL, 'cause it's easier to manage heat.
Stay tuned!
Peace.

S-V-K

Looking good.
Hopefuly you are not going to be disapointed from AK48 :(
I have done 2 runs under 600W and buds are so airy that this strain is out of my garden. Smoke is good and taste is nice just no weight what so ever :-(

Good luck to you

They

The fem. AK48 I had a while back was great in my micro SOG @ 4x42w 2700k + 70w HPS. Dense buds that finished in seven weeks. I can only compare this to the bagseed grows, but I can say for certain that good genetics has really upped my little game. I wasn't able to pack em in as my cloning was lagging behind but a 1/4 per budlet was easy. Stretch was non existent after 3 weeks and thichs were visible under two weeks. I've read that there are three phenos but that was on the internet so take it as you wish. I did flower one mom after like six or eight weeks of veg under week old blue CLFs and was able to reveg her and she thrived. I'm pretty much organic using LC's #1 mix from the organics thread, I only add water, no flushing and they grow like crazy.

good luck, stay safe.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah they look great for only being 22 days of 12-12. and they r already getting fat.
this is gunna be a cool grow to watch.

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Let's go appiccicoso! Very interesting project, similar to mine! Scrog it's a good choice in small garden! Compliments bro! Hola..:wave:

:smoweed:

appiccicoso

Hi everybody! Sorry if it's too late but I had problems with connection. Girls are in the 38° day of 12/12, I don't have photos, but I have some pics of the 31° day. Smell is more sweet that in the beginning, now it's like some medicines "orange flavour" but more acid. I love it! So, enjoy, today I start with flush, I think there are two weeks to the end...what do you think?

appiccicoso

day 41 of 12/12

day 41 of 12/12

Hi boys, here are my plants in their 41th day. I started the flush with water at pH 6.5 till the end, they are going fat and I love it!! The smell is very intense, (no low-odor strain) the room is totally invaded, it's fruity, like medicine flavored orange, it's amazing! I think that I'll harvest in 15 days, or later if necessary. So PICS!!

Peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts