What's new

AK48, Chrystal, PPP

4 Dragons

Hell yeah man! Those are dripping sugar and putting on the weight! You must be pleased this go around. How are the smells? 2, 3 more weeks to go? Nice job on the grow!

4D

phog

Veteran
thanks 4d!!:wave:

the smells are typical fruity, skunky, nothing new or distinctive but still tasty. one of the ppp's has a bizzare smell to it. smells like wood polish.

tomorrow is 8 weeks so one more week and i'm choppin- then i'll tell ya how pleased i am. :)

4 Dragons

Wood polish? That's a new one, probably blow your head off right after you puke!
Thought you might be interested to know that Trainwreck and Gooey are meeting up with my CTF male later today!!! Gonna go do it now actually.
Keep the pics coming, they look really nice!

4D

phog

Veteran
yesterday was 8 weeks

i'm thinking about getting a tent and some new equipment

a pretty chrystal bud

sketchy

Hej dude,awesome plant,I'm down too with Nirvana with some bubblelicious,again a month and they will be ready too..

I was wondering:
How many liters are your pot?

thanks dude

ciau

phog

Veteran
hey sketchy thanks for commenting- they are in 3 gallon buckets so thats like 11 1/2 liters

good luck on the bubbleicious

phog

Veteran
yesterday was 10 weeks. the ak48 really benefited from the last week- colas got much denser.

there are a couple monster phenos in the ak48

there are also alot of weak phenos. alot of variation.

nobody is impressed with the chystal haha. grew like crap-lanky and weak. i wouldn't recommend it to anyone. i didn't get the big produceing ppp i read about- looks pretty damn good though. aside from the messy trim- it looks impressive.

the ak48 buds are pretty. they look delicate

i'll update soon with dry nug pics

K

kannubis

Looking good on the AK48 nugs phog, my experience with ppp was positive. A couple phenos, both were good, but one was mo potent - the skinnier one lemony/pineyiest.

Hazelnuts

Your grow looks awesome phog, I think after reading through this thread I'll go with the AK48 fem seeds for my next grow. Let us know what the dry weight was!

phog

Veteran
thanks for the kind words guys!

hazelnuts- the dry weight was under .5 grams per watt. horrible i know. but most of the ak48 felt heavy as hell when they were trimmed and they looked huge too?

don't let that discourage you from getting the ak48 though. it has to be grower error.

i noticed really poor root development when i bagged up the pots. thats got to have something to do with it. i'm also pretty sure i blasted them with too much fox farm solubles(strong shit). other than that i think my canopy temps were a little too hot.

i've also have no idea what my water ph is- so that could be a big issue as well.

i've grown other stuff too so i know genetics has a little to do with it- i wouldn't touch chrystal ever again. ppp- i'll pass. ak48- prob not.

my next round is looking good so- :dance013:

K

kannubis

Hehe, I hope to pull .5 gpw on my AK48 gals. Just stuck them in the dirt outside yesterday.

Hazelnuts

Meh, the 2 grows I've done gave me waaay less than .5 gpw (I had like 200g from 800w HPS, go figure), so I'll be more than happy with that. Also, when are those dry pics coming? Can't wait to see them :D :D

phog

Veteran
hey hazelnuts- if i had all ak48 it deff would have been over .5 but the chrystal really fucked that up. so you should be fine if you decide to run those.

i'll get ya some dry pics in a couple days- let me know if you make an ak48 thread:wave:

Hazelnuts

I will man, these plants look really great. And fem. AK48 is pretty affordable, as I'll need feminized seeds since it'll most likely be a scrog cab grow and I don't have a veg area that's vented where I could veg those things and weed out the males