What's new

AK47, SourJemz, PINKBUD & Secret Citrus AF-SoG!!

uptosumpn

Veteran
SourJemz F2 Males!

SourJemz F2 Males!

Ok, I know no one really post up pics of males but my buddy 20/4 requested some...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'M VERY EXCITED!!! As this is the first time I have seen color on this cross @ F2!! (especially since it's the males!) Now I wonder if the 4 females I got going decides to blush for me...! gonna hit up the 2 best looking girls,(hopefully with color) for F3.......peace, UTS...

Attachments

• 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 63.jpg
    63.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 69.jpg
    69.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 39
  • 67.jpg
    67.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 38

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you... I usually start LST as soon as i know they are female.. Ive never LSTed a male, i guess you could to get more pollen!

Interesting your starting to see color, i would bet the color is coming from the jems, i think the only reason you didnt see color the first time around is because you used a green jem... Jem passes that color on like it is its JOB!

I dunno if you saw my thread but i actually saw SOME color from early to mid flowering in my Sour60XPinkbud on the first generation!, once they started denseing up the color faded.. But i imagine the next generation is going to get interesting! Did you see the male i used?

That male looks pretty! You should let him grow out til like day 50 to see how colorful he DOES get! It would be nice to see a little more branching, but thats all personal preference and can always be worked on later!

How tall is he? Is he in a 20oz cup? 16oz?

uptosumpn

Veteran
he is 12 -14" tall and they are in 22oz coffee cups...

Oh yeah, I did see em' ...! LOVELY!!!! Def gonna b a wicked cross for ya. Come on color!!

uptosumpn

Veteran
random pics

random pics

Okay here is a double update.....I took about 60 pictures and these are the best IMO... here are some random shots of the girls from 5 days ago...all but the first 2 are PinkBud...

attachment.php

attachment.php

PinkBuds...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sooooo, I know they are small plants, but the plants these seeds will produce @F1 wont b!!! ANND, out of 5 PinkBuds 3 are pink, 1 is turning purple, (pic 5 & 7) and I have 1 green pheno...<smells effin wicked...like green apples...:wave:

Attachments

• 625.jpg
    625.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 650.jpg
    650.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 659.jpg
    659.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 657.jpg
    657.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 656.jpg
    656.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 38
  • scream
    scream
    24.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 648.jpg
    648.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 638.jpg
    638.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 620.jpg
    620.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 610.jpg
    610.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 34

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice man, you will enjoy the Pink Phenos.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of seeds for a re-run too.

They all look nice and healthy though!

Peace, Mitch

uptosumpn

Veteran
Update #2 Random Pics..

Update #2 Random Pics..

Okay, here are all 15 girls as of today.....some seeded, some not...Besides the lil' bit of heat stress, (light is 12" from tops) they are all healthy and green....

The 4 SourJemsF2's are finished strechin, I THINK?!! They are around 12"- 14" tall...with min. side branchin...look like these pots I got are gonna work out perfectly for this mini set-up!

I also got a few SourJemsF1's that sprouted 2 days ago...<looking for that fruity/bushy pheno to bring into dominance....<I know I may need to start more seeds at a time to find it, but u neva know....saw it in the sour60 parent run,<(heaviest yielder) then saw it again in the SJ F1's....

Anywayz, random pics....comments please:ying:

SourJemz F1's @ 2 days old...

attachment.php

Green PinkBud Pheno..! This lil' bitch smellz like green apple jolly ranchers candy!! WOW SGS!! <but still on the fence if I should hit her wid pb pollen??!!!! 42 dayz old..iz it to late?
attachment.php

Group shot, semi-level view
attachment.php

SHE IS SMALL BUT, Secret Citrus pollinated with Ak pollen 1wk ago...[middle plant], first one is un-seeded ak.
attachment.php

1 of 2 AK's that were hit with BlueStreak pollen 1 wk ago.
attachment.php

mY mINI PINKBUDS lined up unda da 150...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Group shots
attachment.php

attachment.php

bIGGEST aK....hit with aK pollen 1 wk ago. <she is 12.5" tall in party/coffee cup and throwing out pist;l's like crazy since 3/4 of her was pollinated!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• P5160194.jpg
    P5160194.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 29
  • P5160203.jpg
    P5160203.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 32
  • P5160192.jpg
    P5160192.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 29
  • P5160189.jpg
    P5160189.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 30
  • P5160175.jpg
    P5160175.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 30
  • P5160174.jpg
    P5160174.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 30
  • P5160168.jpg
    P5160168.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 30
  • P5160166.jpg
    P5160166.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 33
  • P5160152.jpg
    P5160152.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 32
  • P5160122.jpg
    P5160122.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 32

uptosumpn

Veteran
Nice man, you will enjoy the Pink Phenos.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of seeds for a re-run too.

They all look nice and healthy though!

Peace, Mitch

I know BRO! @ least 100 seeds per plant is what i'm hoping for the re-run... and those pink pheno's All have diff smells too!! <all on the fruity side, but diff.! and 2 of the 3 pinks are seeded!!!! makes me wonder if I should jus go ahead and pollinate the EFF outta the 3rd pink as well as the other that appears to be leaning on the purp side....<jus wanted some un-seeded PinkBud fi bun outta this run iz why I left 3 un-pollinated, (a pink, purp & green pheno)....DAMM, i'm @ 6wks...anywayz, stay safe...

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
They are cute bro! haha Never seen a PINKBUD so small. lol

Im glad you are getting some bean tho that is what this run was really all about wasnt it...

Good luck on the next run bro, as for the unseeded PB, you will enjoy the PINK and GREEN phenos, the purple pheno is the least good and is being weeded out of the PINKBUD population. The next generation of PINKBUD will have much more PINK phenos, the purples are pretty much gone now.

SGS

uptosumpn

Veteran
Hey, thanks for the input SGS....and yeah, this is pretty much a seed run...but they are cute as phuk tho! As long as they stay healthy, I'm satisfied......What was the harvest times on these again???

And I do remember MC or 20/4 saying the Purp PinkBuds are not that great, so i'm glad I didnt hit her wid pollen...but on my next run im gonna look for that Green pheno, (hopefully same green apple smell) and bring that into dom!! Thanks again for everything....Oh, is the Fruit Salad ready yet?

uptosumpn

Veteran
Was bored so I thought I would post up a cpl of pics of a indica dom SourJemF2 @ day 35....She got hit with pollen from that SJ male with color this morn and was isolated for 5 hrs then sprayed dwn with well oxy ph'd water....

She is 13" tall with very little side branchin...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P5170109.jpg
    P5170109.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 31
  • P5170110.jpg
    P5170110.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 29
  • P5170111.jpg
    P5170111.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 29

uptosumpn

Veteran
gettin sick?

gettin sick?

Ok so I need some Help/Advice FAST!!!

My biggest Ak that was pollinated seems to b lighten up on all the bigger fan leafs....I know def. can happen quick in smaller pots, so this may be part of the prob. jus wanna diagnose it before it gets worse..

My question, is it Nute lock out, Cal/Mag def or N def.?? Next watering is later today or tomm morn, (the latest) I would like to know should I give her a plain water flush, a flush with epsom salts or give her a dose of growbig, superthrive, or AN Revive+..<all have N.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P5170116.jpg
    P5170116.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 28
  • P5170117.jpg
    P5170117.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 28

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I know BRO! @ least 100 seeds per plant is what i'm hoping for the re-run... and those pink pheno's All have diff smells too!! <all on the fruity side, but diff.! and 2 of the 3 pinks are seeded!!!! makes me wonder if I should jus go ahead and pollinate the EFF outta the 3rd pink as well as the other that appears to be leaning on the purp side....<jus wanted some un-seeded PinkBud fi bun outta this run iz why I left 3 un-pollinated, (a pink, purp & green pheno)....DAMM, i'm @ 6wks...anywayz, stay safe...

They all look tasty!

As far as seeded bud goes; it is every bit as potent and it isn't hard to roll out the seeds. Lord knows it used to be a ritual of smoking when nearly everything was seeded.

Nice choice on that floralux lamp. Will be easy to cool if needed.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Ok so I need some Help/Advice FAST!!!

My biggest Ak that was pollinated seems to b lighten up on all the bigger fan leafs....I know def. can happen quick in smaller pots, so this may be part of the prob. jus wanna diagnose it before it gets worse..

I think its the small pot combined with the heavy bud production. I was having similar issues with my Vertigo at about the same age.

uptosumpn

Veteran
thanks for the input CH.....yeah, I used to alwayz have to b extra careful as to not roll or smoke my seeds!! lol! That's why I left a cpl' un-seeded, so I dnt have to go through that anymore....

as far as the sick looking plant go..I jus went ahead and fed her...(saw the same thing going on with the other ak's aswell...wtf?) gave em' 3/4tsp of GB, 1tsp of Cal/Mag, 3/4tsp of AN Revive+, 1/4tsp of Beastie Bloomz and 1tsp of Rhizo...gonna flush on next watering....(usually in 2-3days) let's see what they tell me......peace

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Id say she is lacking on N... Easy to run out of in small pots...

The reason i think its N is because of the age of the plant and the yellow fades as it gets to the top..

uptosumpn

Veteran
dead on 20/4!.....so today Imma put her in a bigger pot as well as flush her......hope she makes it....she is showin seed pods now<and we all know seeds need more N....<it's my fault tho....small pots, nuteless soil..shouldv'e gave more N earlier on....but was worried about burning....will post pics when transplanted...

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She'll be fine mate, I often find my AF's run through nutes fast, and require more N seeded or unseeded. Rarely get burn with liquid organic nutes once they are established

wemary

Here is a sourJem F2 i jus took dwn yesterday....VERY Sati-Dom! I swear this bitch smells like Sour D or M. Kush (i grew her and the Ak x SJ f1 just to preview what these crosses would do) she was 68 days old and was grown in current mini set-up...Not bad for 2 cfl's eh?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Flushed for 10 days & I had to use that white hanger thingy to hold her up! Came home one day and she was "laying dwn" lol...Tell me what you guys think???:ying:

I really like this sativa dominant sourjem f2 of yours. Very nice.