What's new

AK47 or SSH?

Hmm.. Seems like i'll go with the AK for now since its available.. not sure when mr. nice is gonna restock on the boutique

M

medical_shed

arcticsun said:
those two strains are completely different.

Exactly and not just flower time. As has been said SSH will 'tweak you out' while AK is quite the couchlocker.

medical_shed said:
Exactly and not just flower time. As has been said SSH will 'tweak you out' while AK is quite the couchlocker.

ehh.. u sure about AK bein a couchlocker? i thought it was a mostly sativa?

M

medical_shed

Compared to SSH yep :rasta:

Looks fairly sativery but was definitely an indica dom smoke
gallery_331_374_29428.jpg

C

curious101

SSH without a doubt...easily one of the most established hybrids in breeding history and has a very large array of pheno's allowing the chooser to find the best haze that suits their growing needs...AK is great but i didn't think it smoked as good as it was suppose to, SSH always lives up to its potential in my book

I crossed AK with SSH. What I got was basically a shorter SSH. It was definately easier to manage than SSH by itself. The yield was great. Nice frosty dense nugs. Smells just like a box of Fruit Loops with a bit of haze mixed in. The high was very up, giggly, and clear.
If you are going to grow SSH I would suggest that you use at least a 600w light to get the best out of it. It can be tedious to grow. The first time I grew SSH I let it flower for roughly 5 months. I flowered the AK/SSH cross for about 3 (months).
Anyway Im done with haze for a while. Got some super skunk going atm, and Im really impressed with the way they have turned out. Gonna re-veg 3 of them and turn the into mothers.

TheBigGreen1 said:
I crossed AK with SSH. What I got was basically a shorter SSH. It was definately easier to manage than SSH by itself. The yield was great. Nice frosty dense nugs. Smells just like a box of Fruit Loops with a bit of haze mixed in. The high was very up, giggly, and clear.
If you are going to grow SSH I would suggest that you use at least a 600w light to get the best out of it. It can be tedious to grow. The first time I grew SSH I let it flower for roughly 5 months. I flowered the AK/SSH cross for about 3 (months).
Anyway Im done with haze for a while. Got some super skunk going atm, and Im really impressed with the way they have turned out. Gonna re-veg 3 of them and turn the into mothers.

5 months!!? holy shizzzzzz.. you might of gotten the best phenos then.. after doing some research it seems that the longest flowering SSH's have the best high's

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
SSH all the way...AK has shorter highs good stone..It's like a 7 compared to a 10 of SSH

AK stinks too high and if you're gonna compare or get a Diesel then you compare a SHH to a Diesel type plant in the high dept.Diesels stink too high too in flower.

TNTBudSticker said:
SSH all the way...AK has shorter highs good stone..It's like a 7 compared to a 10 of SSH

AK stinks too high and if you're gonna compare or get a Diesel then you compare a SHH to a Diesel type plant in the high dept.Diesels stink too high too in flower.

Hey TNT what does the AK smell like during flowering? I know there's a cherry pheno n it'll be the one i'm lookin for but if i don't get it, what'll i end up with?

George

let me clarify something...ak47 does not finish in 47 days. i dont know where people keep getting this from. secondly ak can have a very sativa edge to it. my fav pheno out of my pack was very heady almost adhd like. couldnt concentrate on anything, the mind just bouncing around on every idea. couldnt hold a convo because you acted like a tweaker. the other phenos were much more mello and indica based.

Last edited:

ithruxix

Hmm.

I have a few packs of ak 47... and a few packs of SSH. But i also have a pack of BGS Super Impact x ak47 (cherry pheno).

LOL!

Honestly, I would go for the SSH. Better HIGH.

DirtyFreddy

I got a pack of serious ak47 in breeders packs about 4 months ago. Every female autoflowered.
Anyone else buy any ak 47 in the last 6 months and have any problems?

Latest posts

Latest posts