What's new

AK47(cherry pheno) end of week 8

A

astra007

just a sidenote: serious ak-47 was "kick ass" this year and id order direct from serious seeds. i always do as distributors can have old stock or even have "knockoffs"! i trust the breeder and serious seeds will sell direct.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
I grew AK47,, My first grow. Bloomed 2 plants out of 4. Seeds were from serious s, and my seeds were made from those. So F2?

Anyway ALL were female (not Fem'd), I had to beg pollen from the friend who grew the F1s and had the foresight to make seeds, as well as save pollen.

All four were different Pheno's, 2 were close, and the other 2 were quite different. All smoked well however. Smells were sort of fruity, one had the hash as an over tone.

High is sativa leaning, especially on the 'early' harvested (10 wks), one. Left the other, most of 12 weeks and it came up more nondescript. Can't sleep on the 'early', can sleep on the late one,,, sort of (maybe more of a 'couch lock' with times when you wake up. lol)

Can't really say much about the other 2 plants as I didn't grow them out and haven't yet had the opportunity to test them. Made clones for seeds, and did not keep clones of any. Was not in a position to keep mothers, Maybe next run.

Made cookies from a blend of the two. I can't sleep on them, but very nice.

Entire run was under 432 watts of T5.

Enjoy the ride. Depending on Pheno, it may be wonderful. Otherwise just really good.....:biggrin:

No 'hermies' observed, and I was not particularly careful either.

Did I miss anything? Hard to say, vaping and posting, may not be compatible? :tiphat:

on edit; Side note,,, for reference. I AM a one hit wonder these days.

How did yours come out?

nice. I've got some ak47 f2's from a buddy, he's got a purple and an orange pheno, can't wait to see what i get out of them, frigging outstanding! and hey ghost!!! whats up brother!?!?!

Latest posts

Latest posts