What's new

AK47 almost harvest time

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We're in the middle of flushing this plant. She is from clone and we've grown this girl several times. This time she's really enjoying herself though :D So damn healthy... I can't wait to take her smoke.

The smell is about as strong as weed gets :O And the high is about the same.

Not my favorite high, but probably the most potent weed, tied with the sharon widow clone...

20ak-3-02-04-036.jpg

20ak-3-02-04-035.jpg

20ak-3-02-04-032.jpg

20ak-3-02-04-027.jpg

20ak-3-02-04-024.jpg

Last edited:
G

OOHHHH MY

OOHHHH MY

CC, those buds are just :eek:

DAMN! Those are some really awesome pictures! Man, which one is my new desktop?! Sooo much resin, and such beautiful flowers....so green, so sweet...

Great blooms! Man great job on that one, she really is enjoying a good time around.
Enjoy that smoke, it looks excelent!

Whose AK is it?:cool:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words.
This is a Serious Seeds F1 ;) The real deal 100%.

You ought to see them when they're vegged out longer :eek:

G

Very Nice

Very Nice

You say it's very potent, but not the best high for you, what is the high like that makes it less desirable for you?

Maybe a abreviated smoke report from some of the other ladies you have chopped in the past would do after a blast of pics like that;)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dankbud134, yup :D

Nate, the ak is punch-in-the-nose strong. We love it at night, or when there's absolutely nothing to worry about. It's like morphine, it knocks me on my ass. The next day is still somewhat foggy after smoking it. Not high, but certainly foggy...

I think the a11 is my favorite high so far. It's both sedative and mind stimulating. Your senses liven and your mind starts playing tricks on you. The first time I smoked a11, my first exhale was immediately followed by waves of electric vibrations up and down my legs. Then the visuals began... The shit is pretty wild. Tastes great too. But my clone isn't a big yielder. It's the best a11 I've smoked though, so who cares...

cc

MossMan

I have heard nothing but great reports on that A11 high CC.It sounds like such a beautiful high.I guess the closest I can get to it is one of Rez's crosses.Is that the original A11 from the Bros Grim CC?Thanks

G

Yeah the closest I am coming to that right now is my Apollo's Thunder.

MossMan

Makes sense considering their both BG strains.What ever happened to them?They had some expensive strains but they were some very unique genetics

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Yeah.....smoke a spliff of the A.K.47 .....but make sure you are near a large refridgerator full of munchies......and once you have eaten all of the munchies make sure that a bed or sofa is close where you can pass out for 10 hours or so....

....It's seriously strong cannabis..........not for newbies.....they will do a whitey!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I fogot to mention the munchies. It gives you that inside out gut feeling that gets you eating...

G

Nice Ak you got there, glad i got my Serious AK beans last week. Can't wait to grow them out, maybe i'll find that Cherry i'm looking for.
Awsome Plant CC

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, you know, don't get your hops up too high with the cherry either. When you're veggin em most of the stems smell really sweet and cherry-ish, but then the flowers smell like something totally different. Just letting you know that the excitement of getting a cherry pheno is often diffused when a grower is dissapointed that his ak turned out to smell like skunkXrubber instead of cherry, as the stems smelled like.

Good luck nonetheless :D

cc

G

Thanks, will keep an eye out for one. Maybe i might get lucky and find one. I'll be happy with Heathly plants, even if i don't find one. How's the yield on your?

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It yields about average or a little above. The buds get much larger than this one when they're vegged out longer. This one went in as a 5" clone :D

Latest posts

Latest posts