What's new

AK 47 A11- suggestions

Hello everyone.

For my next seed order I would like to try AK 47 & A11. Does anyone have suggestions which breeder has a good strain or cross involving the strains. Currently I have 2 Apollos Trip (A11 x A13) @ 42 days flower.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Serious seeds for the ak, and rez dogs G4 a11 are kick ass and cheap! Our a11 is rezdog's G3, and kicks ass!!!

Word of coution on the ak though. They smell like cop magnets!!! :eek:

Seriously! If you have neighbors and no air filtration system, I advise steering clear of the ak. We are on our very last serious ak47, we're stopping it cause it's too stinky.

cc

G

Crazy-
I have a small 2'x2' trey lit with a 400w hps. I am going to grow serious AK and am concerned with smell. But, if I only have a few small plant (less than 24"), can I get away with no air filter. I just got done with bonguru's SHEISEL and it stunk up the outside bad enough that I could tell when I arrived home. I only grow for personal use and want the head stash of the AK, is it worth it?

WhatIs

Greenguy,

Do yourself a favor and make a carbon scrubber to filter the odor. There are plenty of threads explaining how to do it.

Security is job #1 !

G

i myself have one serious ak47 and a wrxak47 and they stink . i actually love the smell, i can tell they will double in smell when switched over to 12/12.