What's new

airport advice

johnnyla

Veteran

...yeah and then you'll have a story to tell....a few years later though after you got back out that is.

Hiding contraband in Shampoo bottle on a plane...shit like that they'll be very happy these days to make some serious terrorist charges from it.

if so you would have heard about it. they will look real dumb busting weed in a shampoo bottle when some towel head goes through with a bomb. use common sense. they are looking for terrorists. just don't be blatant.

RetroGrow

Veteran
yeah real smart put a plastic bag in an electronic device so it looks like an improvised bomb.

Wrong! Plastic bag looks like a bomb? I think not.
They don't see the plastic bag, they just see the metal. Which is inside a suitcase packed with tons of other stuff, shrink wrapped, and checked. I stand there and watch my bag go through the x-ray machine, and never once have they even taken off the shrink wrap to inspect the contents, and they sure don't get tools and start taking apart stuff. Everyone carries electronics now. Do you actually think they take that stuff apart? No! So you're saying they can see a plastic bag inside electronics inside a shrink wrapped suitcase, but they can't see them in your pants pocket? Too funny.
I have only done this countless times, not only through the airport security, but customs too. Get a clue.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran

...yeah and then you'll have a story to tell....a few years later though after you got back out that is.

Hiding contraband in Shampoo bottle on a plane...shit like that they'll be very happy these days to make some serious terrorist charges from it.

lol grow some balls bro. if you really feel that way is unacceptable then just mail it to where ever your going.

RetroGrow

Veteran
By the way, if you are really paranoid, you can put it in condoms and swallow it, just like cocaine or heroin mules do.
Gotta use multiple condoms though, wrapped around a plastic bag. Yes, I have done this. Use common sense. Do not do this coming into the U.S. from Columbia, and never go to countries like Thailand or Singapore, or any Muslim countries where they will execute you.

R

Rabbi Reefer

I don't care how sick I get, I'll never smoke anything that's been in someone's ass!

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
lol grow some balls bro. if you really feel that way is unacceptable then just mail it to where ever your going.

lol no.

I rather keep my balls where they're @ now than dropping them in some Prisonshower!

soapfucked.jpg

Last edited:

Trichromedout

Recovering Seed Whore
ICMag Donor
Crotch it, two pairs of tighty whiteys, put sachel inside the 1st pair. No worries unless you piss yourself in line...

Mr Pink

I also recommend not doing it, if only because I believe in checking people's belongings before letting them board planes and hence can't advocate concealing anything. It's not about the status of drugs it's about the status of concealed items.

johnnyla

Veteran
put it in a condom and mold it into the shape of your shlong and run it down your pant leg. you might get lucky with te flight attendant too.

i'm pretty sure the xray machine can see other things other than metal. ever been xrayed before?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
come on people it isnt 1985 anymore....taking anything on the airplane is way too risky. unless you live in california (where we can take 8oz on a plane flight with us no hassles)....just mail it priority USPS in a double vacd bag. an OZ is so easy to ship and super chill...use the small priority boxes its almost garunteed.

Trichromedout

Recovering Seed Whore
ICMag Donor
come on people it isnt 1985 anymore....taking anything on the airplane is way too risky. unless you live in california (where we can take 8oz on a plane flight with us no hassles)....just mail it priority USPS in a double vacd bag. an OZ is so easy to ship and super chill...use the small priority boxes its almost garunteed.

Using the USPS to mail weed is much more dangerous and could result in greater penalties... Plus it is totally out of your control. A personal amount in the pants is the best way to go by far. No TSA dude wants to feel your psuedoboner.....

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Using the USPS to mail weed is much more dangerous and could result in greater penalties...

USPS is federally owned and they require a search warrant to open up mail.

Yes penalties with USPS would be greater than using UPS/FedEx.

However UPS/FedEx can open your packages w/o a warrant.

Norkali

USPS is federally owned and they require a search warrant to open up mail.

Yes penalties with USPS would be greater than using UPS/FedEx.

However UPS/FedEx can open your packages w/o a warrant.

Damn son, time to get updated. USA PATRIOT Act gave the green light to warrant-less USPS mail searches. Reasonable suspicion is all that is needed now.

Hmmm...trying to find sources for that...can't find any so far...

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Damn son, time to get updated. USA PATRIOT Act gave the green light to warrant-less USPS mail searches. Reasonable suspicion is all that is needed now.

OK thanks.

So based on what you know which of the above would be the best choice then?

Latest posts

Latest posts