What's new

Air Travel with oil

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think its fun to show up to a new place w nothing.... try to score, see if the universe is on ur side for this one.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Maybe I am a little relaxed coming from Cali but I say throw it in your toiletries and it's all good. 99% of pot heads don't even know what oil looks like or what it is if they see it laying around.

Wad it up in some wax paper, vacuum seal it, and stick it in your sock?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for that deep global insight brother OB! It will be interesting to see if there are any changes in how they scrutinize toiletries and shoes out of CA after you brought any short falls on the inspector's parts to their federal bosses direct attention, and the ripples settle.

As a thought, why not wad up just some wax paper, vacuum seal it and stick it your sock?

At least when they analyze the strange object that they found in your sock, you ostensibly won't be prosecuted for it, and I predict that it will have similar vapor properties.

Do I ass-um-e the added wax and fiber from the paper after a days walking, is not a contaminant in your projected end use?

In industry we set quality standards based both on the odds of a quality excursion and the severity of a single episode.

The inspection and fail safe measures typically go up, when either the odds or severity go up, and when looking from a Schedule 1 felony drug smuggling perspective, motivational needs as well.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Maybe I am a little relaxed coming from Cali but I say throw it in your toiletries and it's all good. 99% of pot heads don't even know what oil looks like or what it is if they see it laying around.

Wad it up in some wax paper, vacuum seal it, and stick it in your sock?

This is such a bad idea I can't stress this enough lol.. #1 there is no such thing as a vac sealed bag to a dog. #2 the exray machines just need to click on to another screen that shows them anything that is not supposed to be there and cannabis is on this list. No matter what form you put it in..headband 707:tiphat:

Buddy Holly

some monumentally retarded ideas in this thread. but hey keep it up. anyone that tries some of these dumb ideas deserves whatever happens.

Chloemobile

Fly out of a regional airport to a larger airport. It adds a stop to your trip but the regional airport I fly out of has archaic metal detectors and no animals. Hiding a non metal vial on your person would be simple. It only has 2 gates and 1 security check point that opens up 45 mins before each flight. Once at the larger airport you don't have To go through a checkpoint to get to your next flight. Only concern would be dogs roving the larger airport but there should be a way to seal it to make it undetectable to smell. However, I'm with most people here to say that the risk probably isn't worth the reward but you understood that and were just looking for ideas!!

Hope it works out one way or another. Enjoy your honeymoon and the terrible decision to get married :p. I'm about to have my second wedding, like an idiot haha. The girl is great but the institution of marriage causes unnecessary stress. Holy rant haha. :smokejoint: good luck man.

Chloemobile.

=D

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Fly out of a regional airport to a larger airport. It adds a stop to your trip but the regional airport I fly out of has archaic metal detectors and no animals. Hiding a non metal vial on your person would be simple. It only has 2 gates and 1 security check point that opens up 45 mins before each flight. Once at the larger airport you don't have To go through a checkpoint to get to your next flight. Only concern would be dogs roving the larger airport but there should be a way to seal it to make it undetectable to smell. However, I'm with most people here to say that the risk probably isn't worth the reward but you understood that and were just looking for ideas!!

Hope it works out one way or another. Enjoy your honeymoon and the terrible decision to get married :p. I'm about to have my second wedding, like an idiot haha. The girl is great but the institution of marriage causes unnecessary stress. Holy rant haha. :smokejoint: good luck man.
Chloemobile

I guess you never saw the mythbusters show about trying to hide anything from a dog lol..I suggest you watch this show ..
Not only can the dog smell what is in the bag they can even smell the bag itself. :tiphat: headband 707

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Relaxed? I think the word you were looking for was stupid.

O look my little hater came out to play, thanks for the negative rep also. HATER!!!!!

Also, why in every insulting pm or rep point do you tell me to stop smoking weed? You do realize what kind of site you post on daily right?

OrganicBuds

Veteran
This is such a bad idea I can't stress this enough lol.. #1 there is no such thing as a vac sealed bag to a dog. #2 the exray machines just need to click on to another screen that shows them anything that is not supposed to be there and cannabis is on this list. No matter what form you put it in..headband 707:tiphat:

OK fine, let me spell it out for you and all the cops that are reading......Edited for Graywolf
As for the x-ray machines, stick it in your luggage then.

For the record, I am not telling anybody to do this. I am only throwing it out there for anybody that might want a safer way to travel with pot.

It has also been a good 5 years since I have flown into Mexico, but there were no customs getting into Mexico back then. The hard part is bringing drugs into the US, that would be stupid.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Really, Bullfrog? Maybe you shouldn't start neg repping people and PMing them constantly because you disagree with them. Crying about it in a thread just makes you look like even more of a bitch. Don't start no shit won't be no shit.

And why are you lying about that last bit? I've never once said anything of the sort. You're an even bigger moron than I ever gave you credit for.

But hey, go ahead man, keep the neg rep coming and keep the PM's coming. It's only been a month of you PMing me every day crying about whatever it is that's floating around inside that pea sized brain of yours.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Really, Bullfrog? Maybe you shouldn't start neg repping people and PMing them constantly because you disagree with them. Crying about it in a thread just makes you look like even more of a bitch.

And why are you lying about that last bit? I've never once said anything of the sort. You're an even bigger moron than I ever gave you credit for.

But hey, go ahead man, keep the neg rep coming and keep the PM's coming. It's only been a month of you PMing me every day crying about whatever it is that's floating around inside that pea sized brain of yours.

Really? What world do you live in? Nobody wants to hear our shit, keep it to pm's you pathetic little man. Maybe you should take your own advice, "Don't start no shit wont be no shit." I commented to the OP, you started the insults. Grow up.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
You're half right. No one wants to hear your shit.

And keep the not helpfuls coming. You can't neg rep me anymore so you'll resort to the weakest move on icmag going. True colors shining bright, Bullfrog.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Seriously, I've been pulled into secondary driving into Mexico (in the late 90's) and have seen major inspection/guard dogs flying into Mexico during the 00's. You can get clocked for bringing shit in, I reason...so if you are dead set on it - nut up. Reality is it is slim they bust you if you are super cool and careful and if they do, the amount won't warrant serious time...but your wedding will be toast and you will forever be known to your maybe/maybe not future in-laws as a super asshole.

Why all the negativity...no help to the OP.

B

BrnCow

I see on tv here people coming in from there swallow pills or coke...but they can xray you and see them or just lock you up and wait for you to shit....but damn it would suck to have to swallow something as big as pot or oil in double wrapped fingers from a rubber glove. It might take a while for it to work too...might not get it bck til you got home...and then having to use a glove and digging thru you shit...yuck! I would say not to do it...just saying...

B

BrnCow

Someone told me that here was a souvenir shop downtown that was on the second floor and sold fake Harley ball caps and such - they just asked the kid behind the counter for weed and left with a small bag for $40 and a hat they bought also...they were sitting on the beach smoking it and a cop downwind smelled it an busted them for smoking. He asked them where they got it and the guy looked towards the ocean to avoid the cops glare and there happened to be a beach seller by the water. The cop assumed they meant that guy so he went to harass the seller guy and they hauled ass and disappeared...so be careful. It is not acceptable to be caught smoking it...

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
OK fine, let me spell it out for you and all the cops that are reading......Edited for Graywolf
As for the x-ray machines, stick it in your luggage then.

For the record, I am not telling anybody to do this. I am only throwing it out there for anybody that might want a safer way to travel with pot.

It has also been a good 5 years since I have flown into Mexico, but there were no customs getting into Mexico back then. The hard part is bringing drugs into the US, that would be stupid.

bra chill lol..
your going to need to ignore neg repping you will get it if you say the sky is blue ,
don't sweat it.
As far as Mexico everyone gets to hit the red button apon arrival in Mexico. If the light goes green then you can go if the light goes red your checked !!! lol..
It's been like this for the whole 10+ years I have been going there.
It's just a very bad idea lol.. Many bad ideas come up on this board lol .. The trick is not to encourage bad ideas lol stay safe always from procecution headband 707:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts