What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Air conditioning with thermostat programming option.

Leon55

Hello.

Does anyone of you know which air conditioning has the option of timed thermostat programming?

For example, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. the temperature must be 28 degrees Celsius, and from 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. the temperature must be 20 degrees Celsius.

I need about 10kW of cooling capacity.

What do you recommend?

I am writing this post because I have searched many websites and called several places and finally I am still looking.

Thank you in advance for your answers and I invite you to discuss this topic.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello.

Does anyone of you know which air conditioning has the option of timed thermostat programming?

For example, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. the temperature must be 28 degrees Celsius, and from 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. the temperature must be 20 degrees Celsius.

What do you recommend?

I am writing this post because I have searched many websites and called several places and finally I am still looking.

Post photos so we can see what you are talking about. Photos of the equipment and environment would help find the best answers.

Leon55

What you want, photo of air conditioner which i'm looking for?

Sorry, I don't have it because i'm still searching for that.
I need one split air conditioner with cooling power arround 10 kW and with option to programming time and thermostat.

Last edited:
Hello.

What do you recommend?

Panasonic Inverters have this option, but you have to keep the remote close to the indoor unit because its the remote that will send the order to the indoor unit every time the schedule change
the indoor unit does not "remember" the schedules

from my experience setting the AC at 24 degree C will give a leaf temp of 23/24°C during the day (HPS) and 21/22°C during the night

are you using LED lights ? otherwise 28°c is high

panasonic's are also good value for money and grower's choice
the mild dry option is also a big advantage in sealed rooms

only downside is that they do not have a "silent" option like toshiba's (to keep the outdoor unit quiet)

Leon55

I using led and co2.

Thanks for answer, Ill check this panasonic. I also find air conditioner HAIER with that option and mitsubishi heavy.

If I may...
I strongly advise against Mitsubishi heavy industry (different group than Mitsubishi)
very bad rep. in the HVAC industry
Mitsu. AC's are however very reliable. High end stuff, I have a few that have been runnin non stop for several years

Panasonic inverter etherea are what you need

Leon55

Panasonic is definitely a good company, but from what I see it costs over 3,000 euros. Haier costs less than 2,000 euros. The manufacturer is China, but the compressor is Mitsubishi and the opinions are very good.