What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aint much but its something...

Lathus

Only half done harvesting!

Only half done harvesting!

I still have 4 plants that need to finish till this weekend. The last to be pulled will prob be the Headband. Everything has fattened up nicely and should be ready sat or sun.
My hands need the break, I had some help for half a day and we knocked out 1 of the largest plants but I did 3 more by myself, so my hands are pretty tired.
Its a good tired though lol.

So the pic attached is showing a lot hung up and in the back ground you can see smaller buds that couldn't be left on a stem. Everything thats hanging is LSD and the back row on the pool table furthest from the camera is LSD nugs.
The front row on the pool table is GDP which I gathered up and put in to a tupperware jar after taking the pic which then weighed out to be 5.01 ozs after subtracting the weight of the tupperware.

Sample report:
The GDP isn't a hard hitter, its a happy uplifting high but as you start coming down you will want to really lay down for a nap.
The LSD is a hard hitter. I smoked about half a joint and I swear I could feel earths gravity pulling me down. SO the lock on this is pretty nice. I don't know how many times I had to ask my wife what the hell we were talking about lmao. Its a funny good high but locked to wherever I was. I fight it like usual and end up looking like a drunk stumbling around, as my wife was telling me.

Pictures are only 4 plants down. I still have 4 more to go.

Lathus

Note:
The stuff on the floor beside my chair isn't really trim. Its bad leaves or fan leaves. Stems and branches are on the other side. I'm saving all the good trim to make something with. I haven't decided what but I'm looking at either edibles or making vape cartridges, I've done edibles before and they were strong but not much of a market for them so the vapes might sell better.

Junk

The GDP isn't a hard hitter, its a happy uplifting high but as you start coming down you will want to really lay down for a nap.

Do you have a pic of the GDP buds? What is the smell on a scale of 1-10...10 being super dank?

P.s. Diggin' the trim room lol. You are way more orderly than I am.

Lathus

Do you have a pic of the GDP buds? What is the smell on a scale of 1-10...10 being super dank?

P.s. Diggin' the trim room lol. You are way more orderly than I am.

Well the smell ranges.. Just before harvest I could really smell and undertone of grapeish maybe and 8. And at/during harvest they were easily an 8. Now that they have dried on the table like that its pretty low like a 3. But that is what curing is for and thats just what they are doing. After a week I expect it to be back up to 6-7.
Yeah thanks about the trim room lol. Its just the back corner of my basement that I can lock up. Orderly is kinda my thing but honestly its not as nice as I would like it. I was kinda moving in there quickly doing things but now its getting nice. I even threw up a trim rack.
The trim is sticky as hell. I think its going to make some hard hitting vape.

I'll tell you that the LSD is soooo fucking loud. Fucking 10 on smell, after drying for 3 days its still a 7 when you cup the bud in your hand to your nose. I know this shit is going to fly off the shelves. Whole house smells lol.

Lathus

Is all that on the cardboard on the rack trim? Are you saving that for hash or bho or something else fun?

Yeah thats all trim, I'm thinking of making some vape cartridges with them. I have a friend with cancer that prefers to vape instead of smoke.
Plus I'll prob get more out of vape than an edible

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Oh duh, that is the stuff you were talking about in the post 3 above mine. Is there a facepalm icon?
facepalm.gif

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
looks like a nice haul, brother
im really digging the trim room
way to go
have you started thinking about your next cycle?
whats in the works?

Lathus

have you started thinking about your next cycle?
whats in the works?

Im thinking about doing an indoor hydro during the winter, I've done one before and it was successful.
Other than that, I'm planning on clearing out a few trees and extending my current grow area into an area about 38' long and 20' ft wide. I'll make that into a greenhouse. DIY pvc hoops with real greenhouse plastic lol. With 1200 cubic ft per minute fans, at least one maybe 2 to exchange the air inside. Adding maybe a swamp cooler and internal fans to move the air around. With a 500 gallon water tank to hold rain water that I start saving up in the spring.
I was thinking maybe one or two 20' long raised beds but I may just make 10 individual beds that will = to 50 gallons sized pots. Doing all this over the winter, I'm hoping for 20 lbs next year. My goal is to finally fund my legit business and get It off the ground, then I'll just do a couple here and there for myself lol.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
sounds like you dream big,brother!
make it happen
would these beds be permanent or do you think you would like to reconfigure them every now and then
hay bales work well if you have the room
how good is your soil underneath
/its good to dig out the area and amend the soil under the beds too if they are above ground;also add rocks to the bottom for better drainage
individual beds are good if you ever want to try out different soil mixes or feeding plans but bigger ones are easier to maintain
hoop houses are great!
maybe consider a blackout tarp too so you can flower off season

cant wait to see where this takes you
/reach for teh stars and always stay safe

Lathus

sounds like you dream big,brother!
make it happen
would these beds be permanent or do you think you would like to reconfigure them every now and then
hay bales work well if you have the room
how good is your soil underneath
/its good to dig out the area and amend the soil under the beds too if they are above ground;also add rocks to the bottom for better drainage
individual beds are good if you ever want to try out different soil mixes or feeding plans but bigger ones are easier to maintain
hoop houses are great!
maybe consider a blackout tarp too so you can flower off season

cant wait to see where this takes you
/reach for teh stars and always stay safe

Would these beds be permanent or do you think you would like to reconfigure them every now and then?

Well if next year plays out well then this will be the only grow I do of this size. I'm looking to finish funding my legit business. Until hopefully my state goes legal or the whole country, I have a large business plan already written up for a greenhouse grow business when/if it goes legal where I'm at lol.
I have seen the hay bales for raised bed and I like it, it is actually on my list of things to look at once I get the greenhouse up.

how good is your soil underneath?

Ehh its ok but I live kinda in the woods so its super loaded with tree roots. I have to clear out a section about 15' long to make sure I get 8 hours of light a day. I am still deciding on the individual beds or one big long bed or even two long thinner beds, all would still be 18" tall.

I have thought about a black out tarp but I wouldn't really have time to do a separate harvest, unless I wanted to do 2 10 lb harvest... hmm something to think about. I can always do an indoor for about a pound if I wanted.

No matter what I have a lot of work ahead of me, I have plan A, B, C, and D lol it'll all start to fill in once I get the greenhouse up. I'll definitely be putting a log on here about.

Lathus

Grandaddy Purp final

Grandaddy Purp final

So GDP was the first to come down and is now the first that is dry.
Its a smooth smoke. Mostly in the head, but just before coming down it will hit the body hard and you'll slap the couch or bed for sure.

The smell has came back and smells pretty good, prob a 6-7 on a 10 scale.
Total dry weight off of one plant (8' by 5.5') ended up being 7 oz's almost half a pound. I was pretty happy. I'd say that was pretty good for a plant that popped in June.

These seeds were from BlimBurn

Lathus

Been Busy

Been Busy

Been a while since I could update, been very busy around here.

The LSD is getting more and more dry but theres so much of it that it'll be a while until its all dry. Ive been keeping up with whats going out the door and I'll make a final update when I can, it'll be awhile on that though. Just and estimated guess.... I'm going to say its probably 1.5 pounds of just LSD. Its quite loud. After a wet trim and sitting out for several days it still is good and smelly. I had a couple ounces in ziplock bag inside of a mason jar inside of a larger ziplock bag and after 25 minutes the smell was coming through all that lol.

The 707 headband was getting hit hard with budworms, I will say it was an infestation. Every other bud had a worm in it. I lost 3 ounces easily from that but the rest of it was awesome looking. Not your standard cone buds, it was more tennis ball shaped and sizes. Its pretty crystallie. But its weird, theres no smell to it. It almost smells like fresh cut vegetables. Haven't tried it yet so hopefully it'll impress in the smoke.

The Cheese came down and was right on time. The buds were super swollen and hefty. God it was goey as a mother fucker. The scissor and finger has was unbelievable coming off this stuff. And the smell was super strong I can't wait to try this stuff.

All my trim is dry and now all chopped up separated and measured out. Total I have 16.8 ozs of trim. I'll be doing a test with it soon, I'm going to use everclear to bring it down to a concentrate and then make a vape with it. I'm going to try two different vapes, 1 with PG and another with VG to see which is better.
I got out and cleaned up my garden and burned so much stuff as I don't want anything outside for anyone to question now that its all brought in.

Lathus

The final tally for all strains is 4 lbs. I'd say it was a damn good harvest.
This LSD is hot right now. Very good smell and good hard hit.
The cheese is pretty damn smelly, like a fuely cheese dunno hard to place. But the high is long lasting and mainly in the head very little to nothing in the body but damn the head high is nice.
The verdict on the headband is still out, its very crystally but has no smell at all. I took some to a buddy of mine and vacuum sealed it for the trip. When I arrived it had a very strong Pine Lemon smell and was awesome but after a day it went away. The high is pretty nice but not as strong as you'd think it'd be.

Im already getting things together for next year. I just got 10 cubic yards of food compost from a local supplier that makes the compost from local sources. This pile I chose had been sitting for a year and came with lab analysis. The greenhouse mats including fans and shutters and plastic will be bought by Christmas. So I think I'll start a new thread to show the progress of that.
Happy smokes!!

Latest posts

Latest posts