What's new

Ahh Invasion of the Clones Grow!!

Rollin Face

Who wants to see this shit finish? Fuck it i do it for myself if no one cares, i just post in case it might be interesting

yeah yeah anyway day 7 12/12 and here we are...if i werent so bored i wouldent post all these damn pics.

Cab
asdwe045.jpg

asdwe044.jpg

bubble
asdwe046.jpg

Double Kush
asdwe047.jpg

asdwe048.jpg

looks great

SSSDH's
asdwe049.jpg

asdwe050.jpg

yep.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man don't withhold the photos, I'm always glad to see an update in here.

Rollin Face

Well guys i ran into some bad luck lately, my camera got stolen and broken, so i have no cam cept for this crappy cam on the video camera. so the pics arent gret quality but at least u can see whats going on.....

were on day 12 here and everything is coming together well, plants love mix and no further burning has occured since mid veg. Side note: the Double Kush is doing fantastic in this mix and has had no issues, is the healthiest of the bunch.

take a gander.
I felt lazy so i only pulled 1 plant from the room to take pics in the light, might do them all later today.
heres the Kush
asdwe052.jpg

asdwe053.jpg

asdwe054.jpg

asdwe055.jpg

SSSDH's
asdwe056.jpg

asdwe057.jpg

Bubble.
asdwe058.jpg

Boevo

Question the red bucket plant? 3rd picture from the bottom Have you trim the big leafs around the tops. or its just frowing that way?

Rollin Face

Well i took off lower leaver very early in veg due to mild nute burn, but since, especially on the tops i havent removed any leaves, i had them tied down all through veg as well so the shoots might make it look that way.

Rollin Face

Day 24 12/12 Update

Day 24 12/12 Update

Man this has been way too long for an update, but i found it rather pointless due to my lack of a nice camera, it sucks because the SSSDH really needs a high quality cam to document her. I can say the same for the Bubble as well, really high resin production on her, she'll be an early finisher for sure, the rest look to be 70-82 day range.

Unfortunantly i can say the same for the Double Kush, it is the most vigorous plant and had grown taller than the rest and looked very promising but even today its resin production is VERY low, almost non existant. Hopefully it will pack on the trichs toward the end but any here they are, above 21'' each.

Double Kush:
asdwe059.jpg

asdwe062.jpg

Nirv. Bubble:
asdwe060.jpg

asdwe061.jpg

SSSDH's:
asdwe063.jpg

asdwe064.jpg

asdwe065.jpg

Lil OGxSD in a 3gal.
asdwe066.jpg

And a group shot in a straight line

asdwe067.jpg

I just fed them 1 tbsp molasses this morning so im hoping the mild yellowing will go away and also add to some more trichs. Im using Botanicare's line right now but only in small doses because im using a basic moonshine mix.

D

DaveMR

Just klatched onto this thread, will be watching cerefully as am doing things similarly to you.
My ladies have been in flower for 21 dayd now and I don't think the buds are as well formed as yours are.
I will go check shortly.
Keep posting the pics, it relieves the boredom of sitting here waiting for the lights to go on :)

Last edited:

Rollin Face

Day 30 12/12

Day 30 12/12

Alrighty then guys i finally got a camera, well not mine but my sibling's. 8 mp Nikon, so here we go, ive been suffering a mild yellowing that is begining to go away. We watered her with straight water today so hopefully the ladies all recover with ease. My nute reg. for the remainder of the grow will consist of PB Sweet and LK. Im not sure if i should add the bloom to the recipe, what do u guys think?

So without further adue here is the Bubbleicious, very resinious indeed.
asdwe003.jpg

asdwe001.jpg

top shot:
asdwe004.jpg

Rez Double Kush:
asdwe005.jpg

asdwe006.jpg

starting to pack on trichs, took a while
asdwe009.jpg

And here are the 2 beautiful SSSDH clones:

asdwe010.jpg

asdwe011.jpg

asdwe012.jpg

asdwe013.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

B

Bigtimer7

Great pics maN!!

That rez plant is going to be some FIRE

Keep the pics commin my man! great job bro really nice stuff +++

Smoking Gun

Are hose growing outside? Or were the shots just taken out there? Those are some beautiful plants wherever they are growing. I am sure you will be enjoying a very nice finished product.

As for your question on whether or not to add the bloom, I would just in small portions, every third day. And cut it out 2 weeks before harvest. Just my opinion, you may have a different method.

Rollin Face

Yeah on the nutes ive been very hesitant on full doses, so its been half dose the whole time, today is day 35 and i gave em a water with Sweet + Liquid Karma, and yes these plants are grown inside, i just like to water them outside and also its where i can get the best shots. All these plants are grown under a single 400w Hortilux super HPS, with an organic 3 bag mixture. I am happy with this grow although i do indeed would like to see some more swell on these ladies. Been thinking about stepping up wattage, possibly a 1k? i cant run 2+ lights due to electricity costs, so im trying to squeeze everything i can under this one lamp.

Well guys no pic update today bc they dont look TOO different but i will here in about 5 days. :wave:

DopeyChick

Hey!

Just read through this post!

Its great seeing how your plants have come on!! Looking really good!!

Why did you tie some of the plants over with wire? (I am new to all this so just interested)

Kx

Rollin Face

:wave: Hey Dopey, thanks for stopping by! Yes I use this floral wire on all my plants, starting early-mid veg. I tie the top over as much as i can and then, all other shoots begin to reach for the light, while growing laterally. It really is a great technique and has proven the same results with supper cropping or topping, which to me is more harsh on the plant because you have to cut or break stalks, OUCH! So i just bend em over!

Smoking Gun

Rollin Face said:
Yeah on the nutes ive been very hesitant on full doses, so its been half dose the whole time, today is day 35 and i gave em a water with Sweet + Liquid Karma, and yes these plants are grown inside, i just like to water them outside and also its where i can get the best shots. All these plants are grown under a single 400w Hortilux super HPS, with an organic 3 bag mixture. I am happy with this grow although i do indeed would like to see some more swell on these ladies. Been thinking about stepping up wattage, possibly a 1k? i cant run 2+ lights due to electricity costs, so im trying to squeeze everything i can under this one lamp.

Well guys no pic update today bc they dont look TOO different but i will here in about 5 days. :wave:

WOW!!! All that from 1 400w bulb, thats impressive. If you can step it up to a 1k light why not just run 2 400w lamps. That way you still have 200w to run a light rotator. Just a thought.