What's new

ahabs garden

captinahab

dude your tops are sick, seriously
is that a good sick or a bad sick? I tend to only see the faults in my grow. I had heat issues because the light was about 12 inches above the cannopy instead of the 18 that would have kept them healthy but i ran outta tent hight. I had cal mag problems the whole run. After the second tea with a top dress of guano i got hammer claw leaves. I lost all the fan leaves one by one. You would watch them pick one leaf and just a single blade would die and then it would go yellow and fall off. Also in the 4x4 the plant at the front got a tea when the soil was dry and it crispyed the leaves. I was just experementing with when to give the tea. I found the best time was 1 to 2 hours after water. They were happiest when i did that. So basicaly i see it as i fucked up the whole grow. Not to mention 3 burn marks from light hot spots because my glass was dirty. I was afraid to clean and just smear it around causing more hot spots.. so i just left it be. I think their was stretch on my tops because i gave them etream tea up until week five. The two ingredients in that is worm casting and kelp. Kelp aint good for flower. You live and you learn. Clay next time to balance out my cal mag problem. Keep em shorter. Add worm casting (home made ones) and the composted leaves that i gathered last year. Clean my lightand cut out the tea guano. If i do all that my next run should be alot better. Im still in the hydro mindset of being clean and half to break that habbit.

captinahab

Shot of chernoble lookin frosty in the tent. And a side by side with blue cheese buds outdoors. The lighter color bud on the bottom is what my blue cheese always looks like(this aint the first 10 pack ive grown. I used to run them on my tables). The darker color bud was the one that im reveging as my keeper. Genetics unknown. And a close up shot of the keeper. Keep in mind i trim down again better before putting in jars. They still have about 2 or 3 weeks dry time first as i like to let them go at least 4 weeks before they see a jar. Its so nice and sunny out .......must do a solar today :smoke out:

Attachments

• IMG_20140311_074141.jpg
    IMG_20140311_074141.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20140311_132307.jpg
    IMG_20140311_132307.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20140311_132238.jpg
    IMG_20140311_132238.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 18