What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AG13 Haze x Freak by Mack.

mack 10

Veteran
] Big ups's IC head's! Ojd kindly hooked me up with these
Crazy hazey seeds to test out for him,
So here we go!

All currently soaking in a glass of water.
Let's see if we can get some Hazey shizz for my X mass stash..
Again thanks OJD and Clarence.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey mack

welcome to the party
oh you will def have some special haze for christmas from these
if height is an issue id be topping early
look forward to the show

peace

hicksticky

Still at large...
Hey Mack, looks great.
I think we all will have some dank "tree's" to light up around the holidays.:tree: :xmastree:
Subbed and in the front row

OG.Gotti

Veteran
So if I read this right, its a AG13 bx with some Cookies thrown in... Wow this should produce some interesting specimens.. To say the least...

DJXX

Veteran
you are gonna have some insane haze phenos ...nice..Rock Dem Lights Mack...DJXX

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm curious...the AG13 - is airborne g13 x haze - correct?

So how is this different than say the genetics used a few years back by OJD for the Platinum, Titanium, SSSG, etc, etc...

Those were all crosses to a g13/haze male ...

So this "freak" = cookies x g13/haze male or is there a ag13 female cut and cookies was reversed to it - and then a male surfaced in the fem seeds, ie "Freak" ...

I haven't been keeping up with a lot of things lately it seems... ;)

dank.Frank

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I'm curious...the AG13 - is airborne g13 x haze - correct?

So how is this different than say the genetics used a few years back by OJD for the Platinum, Titanium, SSSG, etc, etc...

Those were all crosses to a g13/haze male ...

So this "freak" = cookies x g13/haze male or is there a ag13 female cut and cookies was reversed to it - and then a male surfaced in the fem seeds, ie "Freak" ...

I haven't been keeping up with a lot of things lately it seems... ;)

dank.Frank

Soma's male CSG have used is G13 x Haze C.

The AG13 cutting is a female and the pedigree is G13 x Haze A.

Haze A male was lost by Nevil very early in his breeding and no hybrids were ever released commercially with the Haze A male. The cuts that still remain with Haze A in are AG13 and A5, which is NL5 x Haze A.

The freak is (G13 x Haze A) x Cookies, which should have been female as the cookies was reversed, but seems to be showing male traits..

Peace

mack 10

Veteran

Yo! Grows going well GA. Sorry for lack of pics/ updates as shits been crazy over here

Here's the smallest one. I'll try and get pics of the beast in the corner, but its kinda orkward.

Massive long slender leaves. Around week 2 of flower. Can't wait to see how they progress.