What's new

After school shooting in Detroi, MI

pedrodepaco

It gets crazy in the D. I led the invasion into Iraq in a fucking Bradley but I stay the fuck out of Detroit. It isnt even racist but Im white and there are places my ass just dont belong.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I'm white too...mostly. I'm a prisoner in my own f*cking home at night. I can't walk down the street....it's sickening. Unfortunately, a white woman in the hood is a target. I've never committed a crime against anyone...but had about 10 committed against me....shit needs to stop. I love everyone, except people who steal and harm people....that's fair.

CoonLover

Here's the fuckin' bullshit behind this whole story.......

it couldn't be sensational enough to be a 'bus stop shooting',
and it didn't actually happen in a school buuuuuuut, let's just
call it an 'after school shooting' for better HEADLINES!

A FUCKING MEN.

It gets crazy in the D. I led the invasion into Iraq in a fucking Bradley but I stay the fuck out of Detroit. It isnt even racist but Im white and there are places my ass just dont belong.

When i was living in Detroit i would rollerblade the short distance through the neighborhoods so i could skate in peace in Grosse Pointe. One day as i'm zippin through my shortcut this 12 year old girl comes running out of her yard into the street, throws something at me and yells "We don't rollerblade in Detroit!!!!" :noway:

Freaked me out

Probably the best was years ago when i was an apprentice grower, i was hanging at my friends house who just happened to have roughly 300 plants in his basement. We were always paraniod as fuck going there cuz it wasn't a nice part of town...and well...i'd never seen that much pot before. Sure as shit....sirens, hear the screams "search warrant!".....feel your heart sink to your stomach and wait for it....

and wait...and wait.

My friend got brave and peeped out the window only to find the house across the street was getting raided. So we did a bong hit, grabbed our beers and headed outside to watch! You would think light bulbs would go off for the NARCS when they see 3 white guys drinking expensive beer and COMPLETELY out of place in the hood of Detroit.

Damn...the stories i have from the 313.....priceless. I'd post more...but unless you've lived there...you might not actually believe me.

:joint:

Wait...even better...

I have video footage of 9ft tall plants growing pretty much in the open in the yard behind my best friend. It's great....he lives in what they call "cops corner"...where all the cops who have to live int he city to keep their jobs live.

You would have to be a complete moron to get caught doing something illegal in Detroit.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
THANK YOU!!!! And a word to everyone in the state of MI, stop segregating yourselves from other races, we are one....it's us against the law and you all know it. We are ONE. Black, white, or mexican....you're my brothers and sisters and I'll live my life with regard to you and yours....ONE!!!!!

great post miss blunted:respect:

Wfw1

Probably over a drug ripoff or something and the gunmen didnt give a fuck about the person who ripped him off's friends so they just started blasting.

Probably over a drug ripoff or something and the gunmen didnt give a fuck about the person who ripped him off's friends so they just started blasting.

Nah just being summer school kids, that's enough to have trouble. Probably a lot less than a drug rip off, probably just not liking the other and called it shooting practice.

I don't think race is segregated, I do know that culture is. I'd think it takes a lot of energy, to walk around acting tuff all the time. I just don't like the ghetto like that or the country, it is not worth holding all of that in to me. It is easy to see how race can 'own' cultures, but there are many outside races that have influenced greatly. I just don't care for gangster crap, making life more complicated than it has to be. Maybe it's making it simple at times, but that's not right either. Why have cities that people just working a crap corner store, have to have bullet proof safe boxes for their bodies?

I don't think that is a good way of living, I'd rather kill than have any kids of mine living around that. Plus Detroit drugs stink, ghetto drugs stink, I've never heard of any good drugs coming from these boys. The best herb I smoked, came from some preppy Christians. People that actually thought there was more to life, than gangster paradise.

http://www.detnews.com/article/2009...ect-in-shooting-of-teens-at-bus-stop-released

Releasing the suspect for lack of evidence.

There is a link in the corner to watch the gas station security video of the shooting.

Sure looks like they know exactly who they were after.

Funny how there is that many people around, 2 confiscated green minivans (supposed getaway vehicles), a suspect in custody, video footage....and a lack of evidence.

Amazing police work guys.

:mad: