What's new

AFTER FIVE YEARS!

sticky367

Created an account over 5 years ago (different account). must have been in high school still!, been lurking threads for some time now. I realized that i was missing out on some of the best parts of ic mag. maybe by now i can help contribute the little i have learned to new comers in the community as i continue my journey. Just made this new account as the old one had a lame name and only five posts in five years! thought that i would post in here an introduction just for the hell of it to start things off right even thought only a few people might read it, see ya in the forums!

sticky367

i have some experience with coco indoors, starting to loose interest as i learn more about organic outdoor!! hoping to learn as much as possible about soil

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn its about time Sticky :biggrin:
Welcome to 'posting' on IC Mag.
Nice to get long time lurkers (like I was) to contribute.
Stay safe & happy growing :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,a warm welcome from england,,hope you find it helpful and good luck with your future grows,,peace and safe growing 944s2

sticky367

whoa krunchbubble I recommended your grow journal or thread to a friend only yesterday, If I'm remembering right you have a kick ass dwc i stumbled upon probably years ago. Anyway he's trying his hand at it and I thought that would be a good resource to start. small world

Latest posts

Latest posts