What's new

After death, what will your legacy be?

b8man

Veteran
Something that's always stuck with me is that, in 100 years, probably nobody will remember you at all, no matter what you do on this planet.

So my legacy will be that I was a generous guy who lived life to the fullest and grew some outstanding herb. But really, i'm not doing it all for the fame. Just another snowflake in a snowstorm.

I'm pretty sure people defeat me all my life so I don't have a legacy worth learning from. I've lived a unique life and I find the Government that is all the same, is against that every way they can be! Ir they are not against it in a way or two, they brain washed me to hear them threaten to take that away!

Basically, the way it is going...probably some armed rebel actions!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
truth..........i try not to worrie about fuck all....i got cancer nearlly 2 year ago now, but battled on,,,,(3 year more year till the all clear :woohoo:)......at the time i was shiting myself wondering what the hell my family would do without me......man i took some deep sole serching to...crying/worrie/stress/greif,,,,,
it was the face/thought about my wee girl that made me stand up and slap myself.....fuck life is short, live it to the max allday everyday,,,

now i just roll with it ,no stress,,,,,most important thing to me now are,,,Family& friends..........

my legacey......to be remeberd as a good dad. loveing husband,, loveing brother to my sis and bros,,,,,,,that will do me just fine........and for the good green i grow......but then agin am already a legend in my own right lol

keep it green
highlander

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My perfectly preserved seed collection. My son or daughter will be very lucky one day.

C

Classyathome

My two sons...

I was a character, but they will be good, strong men.

S

sparkjumper

I'll be leaving a few memories for people,that'll be about it and I'm fine with that.Have you ever really thought about how insignificant you and your "reality" is?Not trying to be down on anyone but what makes you think anyone will care what you did 100 years ago lol?Thats why its important to me to live right while I'm here and not leave it up to some fairy tale to guide my daily behavior.I know a lot of people on OG and here have good grows going mostly because of me,and thats a good thing but I dont feel the need for someone to oolgle over my accomplishments 100 years from now.Hell most of them are just plain incoorect anyway I bet!

Latest posts

Latest posts