What's new

Afro Pips?

Chronis X

Just sound like some brothers got some seeds to sell -

according to the web site - they have about 9 strains - few of them are africian strains mix with USA strains and other strains.

Either someone had cash to travel and /or someone has friends in different place's around the world.

lets all wait for the grow & smoke reports.

JLP

Veteran
Might be ok seeds if your favorite strain in the whole world is Malawi.

I've never heard of them before.

JLP:)

G

uuh no

uuh no

I watch cbay pretty hard, and i aint seen a single pack from them sell. almost took the plunge last night. someone may have a few packs, as was said above lets see what comes about.

I gusse it's hard to sale african strains cuz no one pay attention to that shit. They only look when the new bog or rez seeds are coming out.

G

I saw them at CBAY
they look like pretty good strains.
but then anyone i guess can scan a pic of some great looking weed.
no?

sack

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
gladys_knight_pips_cover.jpg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I bought a pack of Malberinos, but haven't got round to trying them out yet.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Afropips has a forum here on this site, in the Seedbay sellers forums, drop in and
say hello or ask any questions about seeds there....that's what the forum is there for. :D

:dance:
dg

junit

I took the leap... Plan on growing out a few beans shortly... pure Malawi too. 12/12 from germ aparently.. :)

mtnjohn

Veteran
well then, good luck to ya junit we'll have to tell guineapig that youre the guineapig this time................yea , i've seen A-pips beans on c-bay for quite some time now , and have never heard any grow reports........some of his stuff sounds pretty good. i sure hope that your malawi does good, keep us posted

G

he has mad pics of his strains in his galley they look killer. i grabbed some at seedbay will be some time before i can grow them though.

afropips

Hi All, Thanks for the Interest & conjecture!

Everybodys favourite strain should be Malawi! Lol
Seriously If you prefer natural tasting, motivational
Sativas - Malawi is worth a try.
There are also various medical reasons for choosing
a First Grade Malawi Sativa or a 50/50 Malawi Sativa/Indica hybrid.

Thanks to All that have taken the plunge, I doubt you will be dissapointed.

Sacko I assure you the photos of the plants are derived from Afropips.
If you find them elsewhere they have been scanned from Afropips.

Chronis - Someone grew up & spent 30 years in Africa who likes to travel!

Peg Leg Pete - There is a lot of Hyped strains & downpressers out there!

Afropips are for the Cannaseur that is tired of the Regular run of the mill fast flowering hybrids that is looking for something exotically different.

Please check out the Afropips Forum & Gallery + for more feedback.
http://www.cannabisbay.com/cgi-bin/feedback.pl?action=feedback&user=Afropips

Cool Runnings.......

G

I find the malawi to be very interesting... I would love to grow some someday when time and space permit... you have some nice looking varieties in your offerings...

JLP

Veteran
This thread is almost 2 years old,as was my last post.At the time Afropips were virtually uknown.Since then people have grown them out with good results,they have also expanded thier list of strains.Fairly in-expensive seeds as far as prices go these days.

JLP