What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

African Seeds

S

sativaking

Hi everyone.

Anybody have opinions on where to buy the best African strains online?

B

BlOoDShAnTi I

Cannabiogen,ace,seeds of africa,nguni,tropical seeds.......many of them if you do a search.

S

sativaking

Thanks BlOoDShAnTi,

Yes i did do the search before but i was wondering if ppl had an amalgamated opinion of the best one to go to..before I actually buy. Cannbiogen seems to be good

Last edited:

bakelite

I'm growing Ace Zamaldelica right now. I have yet to sample her, but I have read some real good reviews. She is very vigorous and clones very easily. Flower them small as they stretch like a bastard once you go 12/12.

S

sativaking

Ah yes! Thcv! Love the name....I'm guessing you would be a good person to talk to, thanks for the reply. I'm looking for some really nice original landrace strains. Swazi and Malawi seem to be the strains least tampered with...but essentially anything that would be closest to the original strains found in Africa where it all started.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi sativaking seeds of africa has seeds just like you would get from buying weed locally in Africa, but you will need to select and grow them to get the best phenos, on the other hand the Spanish breeders have done all the hard work for you and you get good phenos straight off.
It just depends how much time and space you have to find what you are looking for.
I would go to Ace or cannabiogen as they have bred them for the best phenos and you will get good gear straight off.
Tangwena

Thcvhunter

Veteran
^ 100%

I say buy both the Afrcan Import (SoA, Ngui, etc) And the hybridized Africans like those from ACE CBG Tropical Seeds etc.
Pheno hunt each line and hybridize as she sees fit.

I dont really think any seedbank has The magic bullet. Instead, you need to do as people like idiit who collects the best phenos from as many different banks/sources as he can access.

Someday people will work their stashes of old Afropips and the like to make more for all of us to play with. I mean, someone had to buy allthose seeds, right?

bakelite

These are 2 phenos of Zamaldelica. These are both @ 7 weeks 12/12. The one on the left I believe to be a Thai leaning pheno. It is just now starting to form wispy buds. The more columnar pheno on the right has pistils that are just starting to turn brown. I'm expecting the Thai pheno to go 14 weeks whereas the columnar pheno I'm figuring 10-11 weeks based on what I have read. Time will tell

MadMac

far beyond driven...
high,
i can really recommend Malawi.
this magic odor and high are the best in last 20 years ...
If you want more trippy but still this magic touch from Malawi than Golden Tiger or Zamaldelica are fine.
M.:tiphat:

OPO

Hi there :tiphat:
I ve growed the Ciskei ,it was a private selection ,-based at TropicalSeedCompany (=gift).
It was realy easy to grow,more like a indica ,even it should be a 100% Sativa.
(=Maybee it is a result of the windy area of Ciskei= are naughty selection)
The flowertime is realy short with only 62-68 FD s and the smell and taste ist sooo yummy + the high genious funny,good for Party and anti-depressant without paranoia or other bad things:biggrin:
-Usualy,I don t like the long-flowering tropical Sativas but this I wanna grow next times when I ve enouth time,space and money for the seeds:)
Selection of Malawi Gold (SOA) to find some nice girl for get s pollinated with DC + a own Uzbekian Indica Hashplant (Big.Otto-Grail)-Pollen :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts