What's new

african poison durban Skunk#1 Freebees

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
just put the whole pack in a tupperware with wet paper towel..we'll see if they pop at all...
peace
Chefboy

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Yum.... I miss the keeper I found. She had a sweet licorice taste. The high was long lasting and very comfortable. There were some duds, but the keeper was very fast growing and had a high yield. I assume it was more on the skunk side.

Good luck chefboy6969!

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
just put the whole pack in a tupperware with wet paper towel..we'll see if they pop at all...
peace
Chefboy

i forgot to mention...i scuffed mine in a match box lined with sand paper(shake shake shake ect) before i germed mine....and they worked...may work without the scuffing too? but think at the time read ppl doing the same and having good luck...good luck!.HH. =]-~

Hemp 420

These are @ week 11 Now and im going to Flush tomrrow this thing is like 5ft tall with about 15+ Donkey Dicks on it but the Hairs are still White should i wait to Flush our just Flush it for a week or two

Hemp 420

Will take some Pics tomrrow to show how they look if the smoke is half has good as they look watch out people it should Net 15+ oz's

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
well 4 days in paper towel and only one showed a tail...it's planted..hopefully it comes up...
the rest nadda..i am still being patient...

peace
Chefboy

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed that these seeds germinate a lot better if you plant them and put them in the sun to warm up. A friend had decent germ rates this way. Maybe those African genetics need more heat.

Burt

Veteran
licorise taste comes from the african side of things me thinks-the pure durban i once had was a fantastic rocket ship-a pinner i scoffed at initially had 4 of us in it's grip in no time