What's new

African photo thread

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
When I do make beans they will go to the server fund. May be a while... but stay tuned and keep in contact cause it will happen, along with many more crosses I plan on making. Peace and love everyone! Stagger

garruman

Tropical Seeds' Ciskei
_MG_2521.jpg

_MG_1312.jpg

oldbootz

Veteran
i really like the ciskei. nice flavors and chilled high. its one of those anytime smokes that hits the spot.

oldbootz

Veteran
ooh havent seen queen mother before. is it nice to smoke ? i wish my camera was working coz my ciskei x [deep chunk x northern lights] is looking fantastic! i have a couple small ones that i popped to check what kind of traits showed up and i have 2 big ones just to make more smoke. out of the small ones i noticed two of them have the parineeta pheno of the deep chunk in there with the resin lined cabbage looking leaves. the rest are nice thick stemmed branchy big growing type plants. the two big ones are growing such lovely sativa looking bud and the smells are a combo of the woody DC/NL and the sweet/savory of the ciskei. perhaps i will get a cam before they finish. probably another 4-6 weeks to go.

numide

Veteran
Hi:wave:

Nice thread with great pics:canabis:
Here my guerilla with african strains

Ciskei, Tropical Seeds
ciskei1.jpg

ciskei11.jpg

ciskei2.jpg

ciskei21.jpg

Zambian, Tropical Seeds
zambian.jpg

zambian1.jpg

Senegal Haze, Afropips
79027044.jpg

sh1d.jpg

Double Congo, TropicalSeeds
dcongo1.jpg

dcongo11.jpg

dcongo2.jpg

dcongo21.jpg

Ethiopian Hgl, Average Seeds
60756584.jpg

eh1x.jpg

Angola
angola1.jpg

angola11.jpg

angola2.jpg

angola21.jpg

angola3.jpg

angola31.jpg

Good vibes

M

michael68

do african strains have a good tolerance for fairly hot and dry conditions?

gemed

Love this tread too

I'm fro Ukraine, grow outdoor mostly, xp 3 years and i wanna try any good african plants just for test hwo they able to bloom outdoors or not.

I like based on descriptions on Mlawi Gold and Swazi red, i know only Afropipes bank. Can you suggest any other good bank or seeds name. I want to feel real african sativa enegetic high.

Thanks

The Revolution

Veteran
Loving the Chiskei Pics! Keep the AfricAANs coming. Love the chiskei from Tropical. The G line is the best. Nice shit garruman