What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

African photo thread

rainha Ginga

Ginga don't sell seeds
Veteran
Nice pics all

Senegalese (N'iakoy)
SenegalDSCF5195.jpg

SenegalDSCF5194.jpg

SenegalDSCF5196.jpg

Congolese
congoA17-05-08DSCF5190.jpg

Peace RG

Beautiful pics guys, I love seeing all those exotic sativas, keep them coming!

Here's some real deal Durban Poison. She's showing some coloration due to the cold. Growing through winter so it makes sense I guess.

Here are some of the seeds I made using my PA male on the same DP female.
This,

cross this,

= these.

Can't wait to try them out. The plan is to keep back-crossing the offspring to the PA until I’m satisfied they’re as much like the Purple Aids as possible.

Also some so called "Super Swazi". Believed to be Swazi x Skunk.

Regards.

oldtoker

hey guys. good vibes here

i got this from my good friend

african celbration herbs

purple

maybe you can teach me about it i thought it was mexican strain but he teach me comes from africa purple celebration weed

so i crossed it to g13

maybe god did acutalley.... because it hermaphrodite but now i understand and take the balls off and do it

it makes about 5 male flower on a 6ft plant so you gotta hunt for them

they alwasy on lower flower hide way deep on underside of bud an first node maybe?

that be the african purple x g13 and now it seeded with the g13 again this time im doing the work.

maybe you can teach me of the purple african so i can understand it more....

my friend not often around.

oldtoker, very nice looking plant there man. I honestly can't say what strain it is, could be anything really, looks like it could be an African sativa. Also Looks to produce some nice buds mate. The cross with G-13 looks great!
Regards. :joint:

lowridersa

Just a little update, not about grows, more about what we have on offer here in SA.

Swazi Charas

Outdoor grown local

The local stuff was quite harsh to smoke, I am wondering if the reason is that it was cured in the ground, this smoke took earthy to a new dimension, so rather used it in the kitchen.

The DP sticks were super, and the paper was brittle :)

Charas, I am happy to have tripped over this as its great hash and is a super accessory to any joint or alone.

Have a super wkend.
DP Sticks

:jump:

lowridersa

Oh forgot, something that amazed this week is I bumped into a friend who grows weed and takes this plant to another level, he has been growing the same strain for 3 years in the bush, interbred, heavy sativa and strong spicy taste. i cant tell what it is, but looks like majut, however when you smoke it it gives of aroma such as swazi, but has a sweetness to it, regardless of which year you smoke, and I was dumb for a few hours. He keeps his weed in husk baskets, outdoors and they keep for years no prob!!!

Great stuff Lowridersa! Love the charas, nice to see those DP sticks too, how was the quality?
Here's some of my femmed DPxskunk going atm:

and some recently germed DPxPA's:

Cheers :joint:

ngakpa

Veteran
nice thread - Ethiopians, Malawi Cob, DP Pencils, Senegalese - awesome stuff

anyone explored places near the equator like the Tanzanian Highlands, Zambia etc?

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Aita china! that swazi hash looks like the show bru!
been a good minute or two since i've had some pencils....enjoy the rook

Beatifull Congolese rainha Ginga! Where did you get the seeds from?

Next time I have some spare cash I want to go buy some
'Congo black". R80 a bankie, never had it before but the way I see it is I'm paying R80 for a bunch of landrace Congolese sativa seeds and some test bud haha. Anyone ever tried the congo black?

T

ticktickbong

Wow guys... I love these pictures. Ahoy Rianha Ginga, where are the seeds from mate? That looks like a vigorous plant, whats the flowering time on her?

African herbman said:
Beatifull Congolese rainha Ginga! Where did you get the seeds from?

Next time I have some spare cash I want to go buy some
'Congo black". R80 a bankie, never had it before but the way I see it is I'm paying R80 for a bunch of landrace Congolese sativa seeds and some test bud haha. Anyone ever tried the congo black?

Hey African Herbman - where in SA can you buy R80 bankies of Congo black?? Is it imported or grown locally? Inquiring minds want to know!

Herbalistic, that Rooibaard looks crazy man. How is the smoke so far? Was she grown under a 250w HPS?

simple gardener said:
Hey African Herbman - where in SA can you buy R80 bankies of Congo black?? Is it imported or grown locally? Inquiring minds want to know!

Sent you a PM mate.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Holá Erbman :wave:

The smoke isnt all that I waiting, maybe I still wait for awhile before releasing the "finalito" report :chin: