What's new

african black

All My Reeferman Beans that I collected were from 2003-2005....All of it is killer.

Willie Nelson-2004
Love Potion-2005
Garberville(pure-Ibl)-2003
GrapeFruit-2004
Nutcruncher-2005

The Original Love Potion I recieved right after Reef won the cup with in Amsterdam.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stoned teacher ..... the monkey balls is Deep Chunk aka Cabbage plant ...

as far as i know african black magic weed was buried to ferment and this process make's the nuggets black ... , but i dont know , i was just told by some ethiopian guy

Fj

basilfarmer

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fjällhöga again.

lol

I don't even remember when I gave you k last. Anyway, thanks for the info in your k. We seem to like the same seed sources! :D

4maggio

black/plastic looking bud = Water curing

black/plastic looking bud = Water curing

I've had some (1 pinner) "Black Ganja" as it was called in the early/mid 70's.. It would be good to find it again.. Don't remember much but "I was very high". Never happened again.

Water cureing produces black, plastic like bud. Very, very smooth with little taste (I vaporize). I think that it was BB Cheese that I used and it did get you very high.. but water cure reduces mass more that tradidtional air/bottle cureing does: like 10-15% remains vs 20-25%.

I keep reading the African Black threads with hope!

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I had a z of the black in 77, it was incredible, and did not have any seeds that I remember. It was compressed, badly cured, thick taste. Unfuckingbelievable weed, it was the genetics not the cure that kicked ass.

I have invested in Reef's gear, and am very happy I did. I doubt his black is the same, or we would know it.
H