What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aficionado Grows*** Black Lime and More...

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
and would agree completely with Dawe's post.............thanks......couldn't have said it better..........made f2's of RHK if still interested .........

ganj on.........

B

beanz

Hey beanz, I have both the Black Lime F3 #1 and the #2. Any distinct differences in the two? I plan on popping some of the #1 next month.

yes mate ,
the number #1 are what i call close to what would be black lime herself and the #2 i rekon leans into the oilcan/lime more , its a lot more complex in fumes and more petrol type smells , its not from the father chemdawg as the #3 runs that way and totally different ... all the f3 are stupidly uniform .

i use the #3 for size outdoor , but i rekon #2 is hiding all the goodies . i just got the stinkiest male ever form the #2 pollen stunk of lime ....never had pollen reek before ...

Last edited:

Kushman201

Had a chance to snag the Truffles this last year, but I cheaped out and passed on em.

Still really enjoying the Royal Kush I got from them a few years ago. Think they claimed it was 7th generation. We took it to 8th, and also to 9th. The 8th has tested really well for two seasons in many different gardens now. Never had it hermie outdoors, but I did see it throw bannanas indoors. It can be very hard to tell sex at first pre-flowers in Spring. Some of the phenos will look very male at first, but then it turns out its actually a calyx. Think its a lack of a pistil and an elongated calyx that makes it deceive you. I have sexed tons of plants over my life, and this 8th generation Royal can be a royal pain in the ass to sex. Takes extra weeks to verify the sex on some of the phenos. Although it consistently has good quality phenos. I have yet to grow one that landed in the hash bin. Just ranges between the Afghani, Diesel, and Urkle (Garberville Purple) phenos, and everything in between. It is always very hashy and has some sort of a good smell. Can get some larfier leaning phenos and some huge leafless colas as well. Have yet to test the 9th generation, I have a feeling it might be a bit more wonky. Might hand some of the seed out for next season, so I don't have to test it myself :p

Got bogged down trying to test all the hybrids we made with the 8th generation.

The royal seems to speed up the flowering time on most strains. Adds some terps to some phenos, and bulks up the finicky clones he impregnated.

The price tag on their seeds is harsh. Not sure when I will try another box, but if I never would have got the Royal, I feel I would have missed out on a lot. One of the hybrids we ran this year, tested out really well. Out of 9 phenos, large bushes, all of them were solid, and one of them was so early, great calyx to leaf ration and looks outrageous... I should have cloned it, hopefully the pheno will pop up again.

That male truffle does have some thick flowers, should make some nice offspring hopefully.

Mr^^
Growing out Beanz LVRK x GTH #1 right now and there was one that hard to sex. Some nodes grew new growth where a preflower would be. Actually grew a nut and a calyx preflower on the same node towards the top. I kept it with the males before I knew better and it started throwing hairs. Will probably reveg it since it never got moved.

Last edited:

Kushman201

Day 16 flower. Not much to report. One that I had sexed as female ended up growing as a male so I had to cull that one.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
last few seed of Red Hindu Kush.....got 2 females....1 nice male........

this female grown inbetween two boulders of granite where a sliver of soil exists.......fav of two..........

ganj on.........

Last edited:

Leaf Eater

Hey Mtn. Nectar that is an unusual looking plant you have there. should make for some interesting smoke when she finishes, ganga on there bro.

Dawe

and would agree completely with Dawe's post.............thanks......couldn't have said it better..........made f2's of RHK if still interested .........

ganj on.........

Hey, sorry for the late reply.. I am very interested in those f2's! I don't think I can pm yet for more info.. but that is very kind to offer!

theJointedOne

Veteran
black lime reserve, these two pics are of the same clone, but growing in different soil mixes

picture.php

picture.php

bestothebest

The seedsherenow drop happened, oil spill out of stock within two hours, still stock right now of magnum opus, royal salute, and vanilla berry pie

I’m growing these this year. I got Sorbetto and Rose Especial at the Emerald Cup and Long Valley and Royal Salute a while back at Abatin in Sac. Has anyone grown Sorbetto or Rose Especial outdoors or were they released after last season? They were 70/30 female to male. The pic comes up upside down no matter how I upload it, sorry.
picture.php

LizardMan

Looks tasty!!! Does it have much of a lime nose to it or just more generic citrus type smell? Ive been very interested in the BLR line

Latest posts

Latest posts