What's new

Afgooey....???

GotDRO?

These were given to me labeled afgooey in one of those situations from a buddy: " A friend was helping another friend move and didn't have a home for these." leaving me completely clueless as to the TRUE lineage, and I don't see a hint of affy structure in these girls.
What I do know: I flowered 4 of these extremely branchy (without topping) clones @ 10", they stopped stretching 2.5 weeks in @ about 4.5 feet. Resin production began around week 2 and didnt let up, they smell very haze-ish pleasant sweet hash with ripe canteloupe or melon. Anyone with afgoo,gooey,goo,norcalgoo grows under them, drope a line. Pictures are from day 51.

Dakine

Veteran
Wish I could post some pics up of the dried afgooey that I HAD... For some reason Dro it doesnt look like the cut you where givin is afgooey. Could be but hell what do I know right? Dragons one looks close but it should be COVERED in trichomes completely almost giving it a white look with a musky smell overtakin a small fruity undertone.

GotDRO?

Yeah, after some IC searching I dont think what I have is "afgooey"... oh well, this cut was a resin farm all the way.. Planning to run 16 in a full table with it, quick @ 52-56 days. The temps in my room were between 78-60... Here are a few upside down.

Dakine

Veteran
eh dro! Get some closeup shots of the "unknown" lol.. Looks like some dank buddah, would love to see close ups. Looks like a pretty good harvest.. Should last yea to xmas dayumn chronic!

guineapig

Veteran
Here's a pic of a small afgooey flowers......the grower is "kokua" you can search for that name.....

Just trying to help you find more images of afgooey, hope it helps....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

anditwasfun

Mmm I had some goo crossbread with something else, not sure what.

It reminds me of a fruitbasket as far as smell is concerned.

It gets you super blitzed

W

Whatever

guineapig said:
Definitely looks more like Afgoo...and I'd really like to know what the difference is between Afgoo and Afgooey? The Gooey sample I tried was so much like Afgoo but heard Nor Cal Goo is not the same as Gooey but still feel very strongly that Gooeybreeder's Goo is the mother of Afgoo.

Sometimes with this stuff I wanna go :bashhead:

astartes

Yeah, that is definitely not the Afgooey. The leaves look too sativa to me and the bud structure looks too spread out. The real Afgooey will purple up with colder temps though. Whatever she is, she looks real nice!

astartes

Dakine

Veteran
Got some pics up of the afgooey!! Jus lettin you know so you can see mine. opinions welcome bad or good

Quazi

As I understand, Afghooey has nothing to do with Goo or the one who breeds Goo.

Afghooey, as I understand, is Maui Haze x Afghani #1.

Dakine: that looks very similar to some outdoor samples I've seen of Afghooey.

-Q :rasta:

Last edited:

4 Dragons

Quazi said:
As I understand, Afghooey has nothing to do with Goo or the one who breeds Goo.

Afghooey, as I understand, is Maui Haze x Afghani #1.

Dakine: that looks very similar to some outdoor samples I've seen of Afghooey.

-Q :rasta:

I think gooey is sometimes called Hawaiian Haze or Maui Haze since the last thing put into it is Maui.

swampthing

Sweet man.. I just got 2 cuts of the 25yr old N Cal Pure Gooey from Gooey himself... one of the nicest people around

only pooey thing is the cuts gave my veg room powder mildew... nothing a lil h2o2 cant fix

4 Dragons

swampthing said:
Sweet man.. I just got 2 cuts of the 25yr old N Cal Pure Gooey from Gooey himself... one of the nicest people around

only pooey thing is the cuts gave my veg room powder mildew... nothing a lil h2o2 cant fix

I got mine from him too! You may want to double check for the Borg however.