What's new

Afghany milk, Burmese kush and Whyte widow

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
UPDATE DAY 28 FLOW..

UPDATE DAY 28 FLOW..

THANKS RASTAIDD FOR STOPPING HERE!!!

So grower today i post some nice shot from my garden , everything grow quietly, plant looks green and healthy for now, the best one are whyte widow, they grow perfect well not much space between nodes she looks compact like afghany milk, this is stranger for mi because before never i try whyte widow and some friend tell me is more sativa then indica but if i see my w.w. she looks totally different , looks more indica also leaves are big , burmese kush looks sativa pheno!!
now stop talking and we see the shot round....
the first 4 pix are burmese kush..

any comment are welcome!! also i need to no what grower think ...maybe can i have help !!!

Attachments

• CIMG1907.jpg
    CIMG1907.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 5
  • CIMG1912.jpg
    CIMG1912.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 4

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this 4 shot are afghany milk....umhhh they looks superb and i can feel the smell incredible delicate , maybe the test of this one is very good!!

Attachments

• CIMG1923.jpg
    CIMG1923.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 3
  • CIMG1938.jpg
    CIMG1938.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 6

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
in the end we have also 4 shot of whyte widow..green and healthy plant ....promise good for now....:bump:

Attachments

• CIMG1921.jpg
    CIMG1921.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 4
  • CIMG1936.jpg
    CIMG1936.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 4

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
SOME SHOT FROM DAY 20 FLOWER...i can show what i do to some plant, some bend for take this bitches down...:whip:
the first pix show one of afghany milk try to put down little bit, sure now they stop stretching still 30 day flower...cazzo :laughing:!!!
the second pix are whyte widow same i do same work at afghany milk, she have nice color!!
the 3° shot are all together
4° shot are white widow
so take time and watching...:yikes:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hey grower from few days i notice in one of afghany m. some pistil turn to brown color, not upstairs but in low bud and i think is not possible cause of light plant low, how is the reason why do that!!!! also the plant is healthy and green and the umidity still low max 47% in night time , the reflector still 25 cm from the plant and the pistill in upstairs cola still whyte this is ok, only this one son of bitch afghany milk in this garden have this but i don't think is a problem....so what grower think????

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi killerweed31:wave:

First of all i find your garden really nice, and the plants are coming up nicely:) Looking forward the WW

Regarding the brown orange pistil, the only thing that came in my mind, is that it could come from a little banana hide into the lower buds...did you check them all carefully about that ?

Respect and good bloom:ying:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hi killerweed31:wave:

First of all i find your garden really nice, and the plants are coming up nicely:) Looking forward the WW

Regarding the brown orange pistil, the only thing that came in my mind, is that it could come from a little banana hide into the lower buds...did you check them all carefully about that ?

Respect and good bloom:ying:

thank you buddy for appreciate my garden!!
you think little banana hide into the flower that have orange pistill?? but i check meticolous and nothing about this i find , for sure now i keep my eyes into this flower!!!
thanks most appreciate the reply man!!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Killerweed31:)

Yep in fact i really don´t want to bring the bad eyes on your grow, but it is the only thing i see...

More exactly for example, is one of your plant is really 1/100 hermie and could have made a ball with few bananas inside, those little bananas can spread some pol out...and after your pistils will change their colors...

In those case, most of the time, the pollen is steril, but the plant will try to start making beans even..

And after all what i read on the CH9 beans and how they are made, i would not be surprise, but i read some CH9 grow without any hermies problems aswell so..

Keep a good eye on them, and good grow!!:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
thank you for the news for me bro, now i keep my eyes on this, maybe i find ah ah
don't worry buddy i appreciate you help me , i post problem because i need to talk with mate like you for understand you no!!

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
lookin' good there weed.... the LST will improve your yield tremendously... :whee:

i wouldn't worry about the drying pistils... especially on the lower nugs. keep a watchful eye for nanners but don't let it bug you....

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Very happy grow KW. :) Your plants look happy. Keep looking for male flowers just in case.

bickeyb

i wouldnt worry about it killer i get pistils dying after 30 days on all my plants.. but they always pop out new ones whiter then the ones before..

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
3rdEye thank you for appreciate!!

hey bickeyb why like this pistill dying after 30 days in all plant bro???
in my case oly in one small bud low happening and just a couple pistill....

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
lookin' good there weed.... the LST will improve your yield tremendously... :whee:

i wouldn't worry about the drying pistils... especially on the lower nugs. keep a watchful eye for nanners but don't let it bug you....

thanks for advise bro general.... i take out my scissors gun and i'm ready for shot down the male...if coming out ah ah!!!
just funny ..

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey grower i have one stupid question flip in my mind... i see a few plant have already cristal coated and some still more fat bud without cristall for now, the question is the plant where still bud with coated cristall coming more big or remaining like that?
i think if just now still much cristall can't grow more big....but is just my paranoid from new grower or is a good question ????

anyone don't no this ???
thanks for answer boy''zz!!