What's new

AfghanHaze/MangoHaze ~ The Rainbow Projects

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
OK, here we go again! :ying:

These went down on April Fools day, now @ 30d, 13 still in the running, top 10 shown. #1 goal, find a stud!

I picked 2 dank stinkers early on & they've held their place.
2m/4f so far & my #1 pick is a male, #2 a fem :yes: Perfecto!
Out of 2 taller/lankier phenos (R front above) I got another male like I'd hoped too, so it looks like I'm set on dust!

I'm goint to nic this stinky fella "Pepe" I think? Hangin out at Pablos is starting to rub off :D

My top 3 picks, L to R
#2 choice F, #1 choice M "Pepe", F peppery or F mangoish? < not sure which? I have about 5 standouts so far.

SSH mom test run @ 35d. (GH circa '97-98. Is that Shanti era?)

I have 5 more elitish cut moms lined up, that's when the Rainbow Projects start.
Going straight to clone... so it's time to #'em, take cuts & gather some dust from the stumps!

:tiphat:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aw, c'mon, not another thread I have to keep index cards to know what's what! :dunno:
Jes' joshin' w/ ya, chef, good luck w/ Pepe!
Keepin' us in suspense w/ the 5 elites, is it? I'll be tuned in! :lurk:

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Hey guys :)

I gotta mix, a couple true elites & a couple HQ standouts.
This SSH (plumber's cut) & The White (krome's cut) make the elite list so far.
I have a nice untested "blue", need more background still.
Looking at some "purple" tomorrow & maybe the "pink"
Still shopping for "black" & "orange"
Having trouble on a few, the PNW just ain't "red" or "gold" country. :D

BiggieBert

subscribed
pedosmiley2.gif

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
No new colors yet, but fairly certain I found my Purple, what a day...
A chance meeting/hookup turned into a 20+ y.o. TW cut, the "dead whale" one :yes: & a beastly Warlock cut.
Popped some Heri/ChemD on the 1st too.

The plot thickens :D

T

THE PABLOS

...I'll follow along chef....such a super genetic selection....wow....just got back into town and saw this....this thread should be over the top....no doubts here....happy huntin'

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Hey Pablos, glad ya stopped by man! :yes:

I've been kinda savin the big guns lol All the hard work is done :bow: I'm simply tweakin' these a bit.
Been playing around out on the fringe the last year or so, a bagseed cut as my P1, grew out a few landraces & my own hybrids.
A Haze version of my Limon hybrid is what started this rainbow thing, by chance I had a couple "colors" already going & the thought came to me? It sounded fun, fit into what I was already doing & keeps some of that randomness (adventure) I like in there.

This & my future Indica fiasco I have planned are such sure-fire recipes for Dank, I was anticipating a bit of boredom.
Need to leave room for Lady Luck to dance too :dancer:

I'm off to do some cullin...

HorseMouth

Wow! My ears, (and eyes, and nose and hairs on the back of my neck) popped when I saw the 20 year old TW (Trainwreck?) score. GL with all, and looking forward to successes.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
I'm excited about that TW cut, uber bushy so far. The Warlock is a really pretty plant too, real unique leaf shape.

Haze update...
My #1 & #2 choice stinkers are Males :yes: & both lankier hazish phenos are Fems.
That makes 2 "confirmed" stinky Males, 7 Females & possibly 3 more F of what looks like a smaller/Afghan leaning phenotype. They're not runts, just smaller, broader leaf/Indica leaning I think? & 1 still not showing anything.

I may go ahead & run 6 choice Fem stumps, after cloning. Reeeeeeally curious what I have here in the milf dept? :D
Dust from the 2 stinkers is a done deal.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
:bump: The 2 stinky fellas...

In their cubicle, ready to collect some dust!

I hacked 6 different fem phenos way back to control n bush'em up a bit & 2 are going to new homes. Killer selection, all are #'d, cloned & waiting to flower out.
This round of seed moms are way outta control lol but they'll do. The SSH is killer :yes: TheWhite & that untested Blue are really nice, lookin stout n lollypoppish.

I'll update when there's something worthy...

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
cant believe i didn't see this earlier?! i'm subscribed and taggin along for the show bro! take care, good luck! :joint:

ArcticBlast

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Hey Arctic, glad ya stopped by & found it :) I like it back here, new posts don't show up in the recent posts list. Peace n (troll free) quiet lol

I'll grab some pics of my SSH cut, she's gonna make a mean 3-way Haze!

My RAD (Rope A Dope) is the first Limon cross I did, it's the white strain(K2) version. Have some positive experience to pull from on that now, this Haze version should be a mean one too!
Then it's Limon Kush time :D

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
SSH (Plumber's cut) @ 66 days...

I think this is "the piff" fragrance I keep hearing about?
Frankincense would be a good one, bit of sickly/musky sweet in there too, not a fruit. No sign of pepper, catpiss, skunk, metal or any other phenos I've seen described...

It's some asswhupper :D

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
This round of hybrids - 10-15 days along...

Limon Haze

3-Way Haze

Orange Haze

Pfruty Haze

Blue Haze

& the AHxMH Girls (phenos 123458, 67 are elsewhere)

Day 1 (after 2 prunings & hacking off 4-5 ft) thought I was golden.

but noooooooo...

2 wks in & I'm kinda fk'd lol
Still debating? supercrop'em? lst? weave a dreamcatcher? :D

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
hehee i see no way round that but to super crop the f*ck outta them! :) they're gonna still stretch after those pics!

good luck, at least the space is in good use.