What's new

Afghan

JohnBudd

********All Afghan seeds are gone********
After some time, I have an Afghan that is out of this world.
Inspired by JLP, I have a few 100 beans I would love to distrubite to fine folks here at IC.
I will be sending packs of 10 to those who PM me first.
This strain is not for the meek, it melts ya.
Grow on friends!
**************NO MORE SEEDS SORRY*****************

Last edited:
G

Thanks for the generosity JohnBudd.

couple questions....

u have any pics of this plant?

estimate on a flowering time?

thanks again

keep it green

IC Rocks!!!!

JohnBudd

Sorry to say I don't have picture of just Afghan. If you look in my gallery, its the real dark greened leafed monster in the back on the right of the flood table.
The plant ended up 203 grams wet. It is by far the most resiounous herb I have smoked in my 30+ years of puffing.
My photo skills are subpar at best, should have thought of that.................
Woops flowering time...............65 to 70 days. They appear done at 60 days, but leave for few more......well worth the extra week-10 days.

Last edited:

pinche_puta

very nice offering you have .............JLP is a major reason why people here have a great attitude here at IC...............keep it goin...........peace

Ganistanman

Props to you JohnBudd! Its nice to see someone as yourself in such a takers world! I didn't get any but that's cool, many did. I was just a little late, right. I am sure it's dynamite.

SATIVA>INDICA

I love this place. Everybody is so nice always thinking of others. If there were more people like this in the world it would be a much better, stoned place :D

snl25

Just recieved my beans today. Thanks a lot man. Came in perfect condition, nice dark and has little stripes on them. Keep it green.

Take care!

G

Cant wait for mine to arrive JohnBud! Wanna try the Afghani.I remember when i was a kid,anything green and skunky was called Ghani- but it never was.So trying the real deal is gonna be awsome.Thanks JB!

snl25

I will start a few Afghan beans soon. So BigBadStoner, I should of course cross a nice Afghan female to a nice Afghan male. And the offspring will be available to any so more people can grow it out. Should be nice, gotta wait a few grows to try it out. It should be fantastic. Keep it green.

Take care!

JohnBudd

Sorry BigBadStoner, all the afghan beans have found new homes, and I am out. If you keep your ear to the ground around this forum, there are generous type folks who want to overgrow this great world, and hook a stoner up, so stay tuned.
Sorry bro.

snl25

^^^ I'd be one of 'em ;) ^^^

JLP is an inspiration to us all. I would just like to try and put forth an effort that JLP seems to pull off constantly. And some nice hybrids and back crosses should be the way to get it up and off the ground, eh? I am hoping to release a nice Lifesaver x G-13 cross soon, the plants should be done sometime in January, and seeds will probably take a couple of weeks to dry. It would be nice to do a cross between Lifesaver x G-13 and Afghan. It is very tempting to start the Afghans, but I gotta wait :(.

Thanks to all your efforts JohnBudd. I gave a few Afghan beans to buddy a little over a week ago so he/she could try them out. I have 5 left, so a mother should be no problem to find :). Keep it green.

Take care!

G

Great job, Thanks for the great chance to less fortunate growers to get good genetics.

Peace Mo,

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
johnbudd

johnbudd

thanx for the beans just put them between the paper towels last night we keep you posted on their progress only put 3 in with some caljax
thanx again chucky ps did you pop them northern peaks yet :D

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
here

here

is a shot of the northern peaksPhoto URL:
577peaks2-med.jpg
Photo URL:
577northernpeaks2-med.jpg
peace chucky:D

JohnBudd

Hey ChuckyouFarley, I have not started those peak 19 seeds yet, waiting on new NFT hydro setup. Should be next week or so.
Those look great! Can't wait to get started on them.