What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afghan lemon (Khalifa)-Violeta (ace seeds) Indoor grow

srdn

Hi everybody,
Im growing 3 Afghan Lemon and 3 violeta indoor in soil and i was searching for some advice from someone who knows this genetics.
Probably they are 30-35 days in flowering but im not sure....i did'nt sign the day of switch and im a heavy smoker.....:rolleyes:

Both seems to be good and strong genetics....but im falling in love with Violeta.....i had 3 different Phenos....2 purple and one sativa (from 3 seeeds:unsure:) and i love all of them....

Afghan lemon is also very promising,im a heavy indicas lover and reminds me the indicas i grew many years ago when i started
Unfortunately i had a bad pheno from af.....slow growing,very poor resin....and im thinking about kickin out her from the box and let space for the others.What you think about it?

i'm also searching for a keeper from both genetics....any advice?

View album 18132007

Cactus Squatter

I’d let it roll a little bit longer at least to see what it does. Mine were slow to mature, get dense and really get resinous but did so in the last 3ish weeks.

I just finished 2 Afghan lemons about a month or so ago.

Fairly low stretch, very resinous.
1st pheno was green until the end, blonde resin, and was a lemon rind smell.
The 2nd pheno was slightly larger, smelled like lemon rinds and a hint of flower and fuel with a lot more spice to it. That pheno turned slightly red/purple towards the end. The 2nd pheno was a slight herm and threw out nanners at the beginning of every new flush of flowers. I was actually able to stay on top of it and finish it off without seeds everywhere.

Early samples are relaxing, clean tasting and breaks up super easily.

Easy to grow, wasn’t fert hungry. I’ll definitely grow out the rest of the seeds sometime soon.

srdn

I’d let it roll a little bit longer at least to see what it does. Mine were slow to mature, get dense and really get resinous but did so in the last 3ish weeks.

I just finished 2 Afghan lemons about a month or so ago.

Fairly low stretch, very resinous.
1st pheno was green until the end, blonde resin, and was a lemon rind smell.
The 2nd pheno was slightly larger, smelled like lemon rinds and a hint of flower and fuel with a lot more spice to it. That pheno turned slightly red/purple towards the end. The 2nd pheno was a slight herm and threw out nanners at the beginning of every new flush of flowers. I was actually able to stay on top of it and finish it off without seeds everywhere.

Early samples are relaxing, clean tasting and breaks up super easily.

Easy to grow, wasn’t fert hungry. I’ll definitely grow out the rest of the seeds sometime soon.
thanks man....that sounds great......so the best pheno is the green one? fortunately i made some clones from every pheno......what about the shitty pheno i had(first photo)? shoul i keep her in the box or i kick out her........pls be patient with my bad english.....

Cactus Squatter

thanks man....that sounds great......so the best pheno is the green one? fortunately i made some clones from every pheno......what about the shitty pheno i had(first photo)? shoul i keep her in the box or i kick out her........pls be patient with my bad english.....
Both phenos smoke great in early testing. Taste is pretty much the same.

Keeping your runt is up to you. If you have the space to keep it, I’d let it roll and see what happens.

srdn

The amount of resin is starting to be interesting......I can't imagine how the last week will be......so far I'm very satisfied with both genetics

Attachments

• DSCF6189.JPG
    DSCF6189.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 173
  • DSCF6191.JPG
    DSCF6191.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 158
  • DSCF6192.JPG
    DSCF6192.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 149
  • DSCF6195.JPG
    DSCF6195.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 136
  • DSCF6198.JPG
    DSCF6198.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 129
  • DSCF6204.JPG
    DSCF6204.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 161
  • DSCF6205.JPG
    DSCF6205.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 178
They look real nice man his genetics breed true to what he describes for the most part I ran a good amount of product from him but those girls look right on the money I'd be interested in to see how that green pheno smokes she's the Oddball out the bunch from what it's bred could be a heavy Malawi leaner cool keep it posted

srdn

thanks Painterguy....I'm doing this cycle from seed to find a keeper and usually halfway through flowering I've already found the chosen one but this time it's hard.....I can't choose......the "malawi" phenotype is the one with the sweeter scent .... it smells like pineapple or some exotic fruit .....and its covered in resin...

srdn

for sure i will grow other genetics of Ace seeds.....in the last years i was growing genetics of humbolt seeds and D.N.A. genetics with excellent results but I'm bored with overpowered genetics....after you've smoked a 27-30% thc gorilla.....you can't go to work or just talk to someone

for sure i will grow other genetics of Ace seeds.....in the last years i was growing genetics of humbolt seeds and D.N.A. genetics with excellent results but I'm bored with overpowered genetics....after you've smoked a 27-30% thc gorilla.....you can't go to work or just talk to someone
U will really enjoy violeta then not sure on the Malawi leaner never grown the Malawi but I heard she can b a 🎢 no ceiling type shit,if ur pheno of the purple are similar mine smelled very hazy like it was some very relaxing smoke the flavor transpires nice what typebof 👃 u getting from the purple

Cactus Squatter

For me a lot of ACE gear hits me harder and way more uniquely than any Gorilla version ever has. Way less of a tolerance issue with ACE as well for some reason.

srdn

For me a lot of ACE gear hits me harder and way more uniquely than any Gorilla version ever has. Way less of a tolerance issue with ACE as well for some reason.
ahahah...i dont know if this is a good or a bad news!.....well not a big problem....i don't like to go to work(and i don't) and i dont like to talk to people....so its ok!

Way less of a tolerance issue with ACE as well for some reason
I have noticed that as well, I grew myself almost 400g of Malawi X Panama a couple of years ago and I remember how hard it hit and how long the high lasted. When I run out and started buying outside again (wife was pregnant and we had a lot of visitors, growing was a no-no) I noticed that I needed another vape within 2 to 4 hours. 6 hours later I'd be sobered up, which never happened with MxP. Now I'm growing the same one again, I notice the same thing, I vape 0.1mg in the morning, do my exercise and in the afternoon at work I'm sobering up, but that's a good 8 hours later..

I think certain element is lost the further into breeding you go..

srdn

I have noticed that as well, I grew myself almost 400g of Malawi X Panama a couple of years ago and I remember how hard it hit and how long the high lasted. When I run out and started buying outside again (wife was pregnant and we had a lot of visitors, growing was a no-no) I noticed that I needed another vape within 2 to 4 hours. 6 hours later I'd be sobered up, which never happened with MxP. Now I'm growing the same one again, I notice the same thing, I vape 0.1mg in the morning, do my exercise and in the afternoon at work I'm sobering up, but that's a good 8 hours later..

I think certain element is lost the further into breeding you go..
thank you Dreamcatcher for your testimony..... it occurs to me that most breaders are only looking for the maximum potency of thc and maximum productivity....not caring about the complexity of cannabinoids and their interactions.... .only Ace and a few others seem to work differently....(pls be patient with my bad english)

Latest posts

Latest posts