What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afghan Landrace seeds on Facebook and Instagram are scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreatyReLeaf

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are also on YouTube Under the name Pak and Afghan cannabis seeds.
even though I read peoples post on instagram they are scammers I went against my better judgement and trusted they were honest and would send me seeds.

I messaged them on Facebook thinking oh they are on Facebook they should be legit. Wrong.

i asked how much are seeds buddy who called himself Taden KHan told me the seeds are 5 dollars per seed, but 2 dollars per send if you spend $200. So instead I said I will take $300 worth. 150 seeds plus I will receive 10 free seeds and shipping was free for first time orders. He then stated he had 4 mothers which showed roadkill or dead animals type of esters or terps. So I asked if my 160 seeds could be split 40 from each of these Four mothers inwhich he agreed.

in any legal binding contractual relationship there must be an offer and acceptance. We had this in this exchange i we had over Facebook messenger. I can easily take screen shots of the entire conversation if need be.
he said he accepts paypal payments so I sent him a payment of to the email he provided me. This payment cost me 447 canadian dollars.

a few hours later he sent me a message back saying there was a big problem. Right away I knew he was going to ask for more money.

so I sent him this

“Does this problem involve with me sending more money? Because if that’s the case then send me 200 dollars worth of seeds instead and use the other 100 for what you need to fix this problem. I live in Canada where cannabis is legal and seeds are 100 % legal. I receive seeds from all over the world and shipping is never more then 30 dollars. You just have to place them in a bubble wrap envelope and send. You should also know I am a lawyer and well aware about the laws. Look at my Facebook profile.

I am only saying this is because reading the post on instagram has me worried and then you messaging me saying there is a problem made red flags go up for me and has me anticipating your next message is that I need to send more money.

Like I had said earlier, if this is legit and you send me the seeds and I receive I will send you a heck of a lot more money and do a much larger order. Also on your Facebook page you said you only ask for half the price down and after receiving the person send the rest of the money. But I sent it all upfront first.

Maybe this is not the problem at all. I am just being honest brother because I have been scammed before and sent money and after I sent it later they told me there was a problem and wanted me to send more money and after sending more they wanted even more then I realized I was being scammed. I would like to believe everyone is honest because I am honest and would never scam any one at all.”

he doesn’t respond to anything I said and just tells me that do to high shipping cost minimum order are $600. He never said this in our first interactions. I replied how is there a high shipping cost. You just put the seeds in an envelope and send them like you are sending a letter to someone. I told him to only send me 200 dollars worth and keep the 100 For shipping.

anyways he kept saying how they are honest and how my money is safe and then kept telling me to send an additional 300 if I want to get my seeds.
I told him we had a legal binding contractual relationship and that you can not changes the terms of that contract after it has been made and I sent the money and he accepted it.

anyways he refuses to send me any seeds and still demands I send an additional 300 dollars and assures me my money is safe. If I don’t receive the seeds I will get a full refund. So I said well refund me now. He refused to refund me and again ask for me to send an additional 300.

what is the expression. If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.

please don’t make the same mistake as I did and send these scammers any money

Attachments

• 5BEACACC-3BFD-4904-9C94-4DE784F8DFBE.jpeg
    5BEACACC-3BFD-4904-9C94-4DE784F8DFBE.jpeg
    308.2 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

TreatyReLeaf

ICMag Donor
Veteran
But.. is it smart to post a pic in which some of your private info is shared?
Shoot I wanted to show the persons Facebook, I should have edited photo and just showed the name and pic they use on both Facebook and instagram. I don’t know how to remove photo on my post.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Why are you searching for seeds on this toxic facebook sites anyway!? There are sites like Seedfinder for many years, they list serious breeders, shops and user reviews... there are also forums like ICmag. ^^

Thanks bro I will check them out.
Especially check out here what others are growing... if you are really interested in these plants you will read a lot what others are sharing about their grows before you are buying something you don't know.

Last edited:

TreatyReLeaf

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why are you searching for seeds on this toxic facebook sites anyway!? There are sites like Seedfinder for many years, they list serious breeders, shops and user reviews... there are also forums like ICmag. ^^

Especially check out here what others are growing... if you are really interested in these plants you will read a lot what others are sharing about their grows before you are buying something you don't know.
Yah I know I was being dumb and I do deal with a lot of solid honest sites. I was just after some untouched afghan genetics so I could pheno hunt through. But i should have known better. Life lessons can be expensive.

RobFromTX

You gotta love seedfinder. Great for hunting down strains and finding crosses of the strains you can no longer buy (y)

Hellablaked

How is his account still active doing this to people... I flag 🚩 pakis trying to scam folks by selling "clones" on marketplace with misspelled strains like white window and after 2 ppl flag them their account is locked 🔒

You'd think his insta and fbook would of been deleted months ago?? Dude was just telling me to whatsapp him when I asked about seeds on messenger...

Nobody has received their seeds?

spencegrown

So where can you get the real deal seeds from the breeder like the one y'all are talking about I came across him to looking for original Afghan seeds an the same thing just happened to me he told me to whatsapp him an just keep asking me how many seeds I wanted told him but no answer back so guess in this guy is really a scam suck cause i really want that dead animal strain so please if anyone know a real source for real Afghan please let me know.

spencegrown

How is his account still active doing this to people... I flag 🚩 pakis trying to scam folks by selling "clones" on marketplace with misspelled strains like white window and after 2 ppl flag them their account is locked 🔒

You'd think his insta and fbook would of been deleted months ago?? Dude was just telling me to whatsapp him when I asked about seeds on messenger...

Nobody has received their seeds?
Have u found out if this dude is legit.

radioman

I've seen those videos on YouTube & I clicked on a few to view. I think the guy should contact a legitimate trustworthy seed vendor to sell his seeds worldwide. I know I wouldn't trust sending any money to Afghanistan. He could keep making the videos to promote his strains but let the Seed Company do the selling...

spencegrown

I've seen those videos on YouTube & I clicked on a few to view. I think the guy should contact a legitimate trustworthy seed vendor to sell his seeds worldwide. I know I wouldn't trust sending any money to Afghanistan. He could keep making the videos to promote his strains but let the Seed Company do the selling...
Yes an am not understanding why it so hard for him to sell

xtsho

Why do people bother with instagram, facebook, or any of these other scammer filled social media platforms? There are plenty of legitimate vendors out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.