whats going on with pictures

even the first pic is gone :bashhead:

whens this upgrade going to happen

peace

Last edited:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Have you been to afghanistan before? I'm planning to take a trip to mazar-e sharif for a vacation, always wanted to travel the northern part of afghanistan.

hmm, that's in my plans too, when do you want to go there ?

Irie !

B

British_Bulldog

well i'd like to go to Afghanistan and smoke the best hashes too mriko, but as a white English man, I might have a problem or two at the moment, lol

Great info and pics btw, keep up the good work :yes:

Peace

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
well, not that sure you know, Mazar is relatively safe area. But no need to go to Afghanistan, you can get the best Mazar/Shebarghan in Peshawar ! ;)

Irie !

B

British_Bulldog

Thanks for the info mriko, well I'd like to smoke some of those fine hashes you've been enjoying ;-)

However, I was recently offered a choice between some 1st grade Afghani and some 1st grade Nepalese, from a private stash.......I chose the Nepalese, as I couldn't resist it, lol

I did put a flame to the corner of the 'ghani and it went watery around the flame - not seen Afghani that pure before, lol

I imagine that's a typical response from the highest grades.

Peace

B

British_Bulldog

and btw, I grew up smoking border hash, some quite good too, lol

rsh

mr.haze420 said:
these exact slabs are available here in amsterdam, 1675 euro per kilo.

Hi Mr.haze420,

There is alot Pakistani hashish coming from northern area Peshawar Chitral to amsterdam in name of mazar hashish, the swat valley in northern pakistan make some excellent strong hashish, planning to visit Peshawar again this summer, have you been to Pakistan mr.haze?

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
1675 euros per kilo ???? that's darn cheap, definitely this slab is NOT Mazar e sharif charas !

J

jingles

ojd said:
thought i post this hash up that another member posted in another thread

best black hash ive had in a long time

What i would do for that slab of hasj..

B

British_Bulldog

jingles said:
What i would do for that slab of hasj..

Well it's been shown in this thread that a slab like that is very low quality, and you could get a slab of much higher grade in Amsterdam, as suggested by Mr H.

Now moving it to your country of choice is another matter...

Peace

I

igrohydro

Found this discription in strains an hybribs,

Grown around the desert towns of Balkh, Mazar-i-Sharif and Sheberghan in the far north of Afghanistan, close to the modern borders of Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan. This Mazar-i-Sharif strain produces the legendary hashish known as "Shirak-i-Mazar" and "Milk of Mazar". The people of these regions are a patchwork of Turkic, Tajik, Afghan and Pashtun tribes, and the history of Mazar-i-Sharif strains is likely to be equally complex. In fertile and well-irrigated soils these vigorous giants are capable of reaching 4 metres in height or more, and will produce a similarly immense yield of intensely resinous flowers. Traditionally harvested in the first half of December with the onset of the brutal Central Asian winter, Mazar-i-Sharif plants will enjoy cold conditions, including snow, and will turn a deep blood red in low temperatures. Growers favour leaving harvest as late as possible, sometimes into early January. Sieved "Milk of Mazar" garda is very resinous and so can be hand-pressed to make charas; it has a distinctively pungent, sweet aroma and a dreamily mellow high. Over-indulgence produces a mind-warping, immobilising and narcotic effect.
peace!

ngakpa

Veteran
sorry for the repeat post and pic quality

Sheberghan garda from the same basic region as Mazar-i-Sharif... quite a red tinge too it - the above and left is the same garda worked by hand into balls of charas for smoking (and pressed flat in plastic like the Malana boys do it)

notice the darkening discolouration on the garda where it has been handled - any slight pressure, warmth and moisture from hands can cause this on pukka garda

Afghanistan map - Sheberghan is to the west of Mazar-e-Sharif, closer to Turkmemistan

Last edited:

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
i just scored a some afghani hash at a festival in the united states over the weekend, black on the outside, breaks into a deep brown color, even has a bit of the gold stamp on it. the taste is very spicy, and when i press it into a thin piece to put on bowls and hold the flame a bit away from the hash while smoking it it, it bubbles ever so lightly :rasta:

needless to say im very pleased with my find and wish the guy had more to sell me as i only got around 5 grams :(

mellofello

REgardless of where the hash is really from, how it was made and all that balls it sure looks mighty tasty and much better than any of the soap I see my way. Last suposed "decent" hash i was offered was £20 fro 3g of above average but still contaminated soap, I laughed at that fool. I have just got word there may be some nice nepalease around the manc area though. The hunt continues!

Latest posts

Latest posts